Community post

Discussion

Not Just Cycle Buddies!

View Full Post

Hi Friends! Lots of us have gotten our BFPs these past few cycles and we all aren't "cycle buddies" anymore. I feel like we need a place to connect and keep up the conversation with each other. This way we can keep chatting even if some of us aren't pregnant and some of us are. I'm just starting my 6th cycle TTC and hoping that this will be the one. Please join in and update us on where you are and how you are feeling.

916 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

881 - 890 of 916 Replies | Last Page

Kimberke, is this number 11? Congrats! I am so jealous of the big family. Bb and flamingogirl, I can't wait to see how you all do! My lo is 7m and she is doing great. I can't believe it has been so long ago. If I wasn't 40, I'd try for another.

4 years ago

Nice to see some posts in here again. Unfortunately I'm still TTCing without any luck. Maybe a faint line this morning, but not sure I could trust it yet.

User image

4 years ago

@Kelliria yes 11 officially the tie breaker now. This is my 9m little man, big sister put a fake tattoo on him (which I removed soon after w/ baby oil)

user submitted image

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

4 years ago

Pandorica, don't ever give up! I've seen way too many women get their bfp a yr to five after trying. Kimberke, he is adorable. I put them on my 7m old daughter sometimes cause my 3 yr old has about 100 fake tats. They love them.

user submitted image

4 years ago

Awww they are super cute.

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

4 years ago

Awe! It's nice to see the kid pictures! Here is one of Annika! I shared it in another thread but wanted to share here too.

@Pandorica - Don't ever give up, just keep trying. Kelliria is right that if you keep trying you will get another BFP.

@BB2018 - Let me know when you got your period back and if your exclusively breast feeding. I'm interested to know what other pp moms are doing. Did you take any type of birth control? I'm anxious to get my period back, but also not at the same time...

user submitted image

4 years ago • Post starter

Dd will be 8m on the 1st. I quit bf a month ago due to a medication they started me on for liver disease. I still havent got my period, but I am glad. Not having any more. Lol.

4 years ago

Thanks for the info Kelliria! How long did it take your period to come back after your first baby?

4 years ago • Post starter

I'm not planning on giving up, but it's getting a bit tiredsome. Bought a test from another brand yesterday, to check if the line I got on the strip was a real one. Much fainter than I was hoping for...

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago

Sadly, all other tests after that darker strip has been faint or non existent. So that must have been a fluke. I've started getting cramps too and some pink spotting as well, that combined with the acne that showed up yesterday are some sure signs that af will be here any day now. I'm feeling a bit torn about it actually. On one hand I'm really bummed that it's taken us so long to conceive, but on the other hand I have to do an "internship" for around 6 weeks next spring before I graduate in June. So it's not all bad if we doesn't conceive up until september.

User image

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo