Community post

Discussion

Not Just Cycle Buddies!

View Full Post

Hi Friends! Lots of us have gotten our BFPs these past few cycles and we all aren't "cycle buddies" anymore. I feel like we need a place to connect and keep up the conversation with each other. This way we can keep chatting even if some of us aren't pregnant and some of us are. I'm just starting my 6th cycle TTC and hoping that this will be the one. Please join in and update us on where you are and how you are feeling.

916 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

271 - 280 of 916 Replies | Last Page

9 dpo today and I am really hopeful this time. My temp stays nice and high, I have a lot of "cramps"/dull ache that feels just like when I was pg with my son. Got very faint lines with One step this morning, but I've read that they can take some time before they actually show something. Please let this be my sticky bean!

User image

6 years ago

@FlamingoGirl13. I'm truely sorry AF caught you again. I hope next month will be your month. Do you have any post ovulation symptoms, like excess cm and stuff like that. I mean, I hope your progesterone isn't low and that's why you are having a difficult time. Let's hope that is not the case. Would you try baby asprin? I think taking EPO now would be fine.

@DiviniumLiv. Good luck. Hope this is your month. When is your expected AF?

As for me, went to the doctor yesterday to get my results of a UTI; negative so that's good. But some woman there was coughing and didn't cover her mouth and now my throat is a little bit sore. I read somewhere that eating oranges is forbidden. Is that true and can I still eat them or drink orange juice? I just don't want this to turn into a bad cold.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Eating oranges is forbidden when? I thought it was good to drink orange juice and eat oranges when trying to conceive and when pregnant?

6 years ago

@flamingogirl aww hon I’m sorry af came! I’ll be there with you in a few days. Hopefully December will be our month.
@Divinium wow that’s so exciting! Fingers crossed lines get darker
@dragonfly I worked in IVF for a long time and never heard about not having oranges. Is there some sort of rationale for this?

6 years ago

@BB2018. I can't remember where I read it but I think it was in the tww before implantation. But then again, can't believe everything you read on Google. I'm just that gullable.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@photomama. As mentioned above. I don't remember where I read it but I sort of remember something about implantation. Let me see if I can find it.

User image[/url]

6 years ago • Edited

@BB2018 & @photomomma. Figures. I can't find it. Maybe I read it wrong but it was a long time ago. My apologies.

User image[/url]

6 years ago • Edited

I have no clue about oranges! I’ve never heard that. I avoid them because my digestive system has trouble with the acid. Pineapples are even worse then oranges for me.

I do get excess CM after ovulation. I notice it from 6-11DPO sometimes more. Since i’m 30 I have to wait a year before I go to the OBGYN and ask them to check things. I’d be nervous trying progesterone without knowing my levels right now. I have been using baby aspirin the last two cycles and I hope it’s helping! The EPO definitely helped with my EWCM last cycle so i’ll be using that again for sure.

6 years ago • Post starter

@flamingogirls i'm really sorry AF came for you :( . i don't know about US but here in Australia you need referal for fertility TREATMENT and you have to wait for a year if you're under 35 . but you can get the tests done without any referal. you just need to go to a fertility clinic and ask for initial investigation which includes : sperm count test and AMH test. i'm pretty sure if you ask your GP can give you referal for AMH test which is a normal blood test . and sperm count as well. but as i said i'm not fimiliar with american system . i'm sure this month is your month and you won't need any of these.

User image

6 years ago

@dragonfly23 - I'm expecting AF around the 17th or 18th.

@photomama - Thanks.

Tried a different brand with smu and got a super faint line. it will be stronger tomorrow.

user submitted image

User image

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo