Community post

Discussion

Not Just Cycle Buddies!

View Full Post

Hi Friends! Lots of us have gotten our BFPs these past few cycles and we all aren't "cycle buddies" anymore. I feel like we need a place to connect and keep up the conversation with each other. This way we can keep chatting even if some of us aren't pregnant and some of us are. I'm just starting my 6th cycle TTC and hoping that this will be the one. Please join in and update us on where you are and how you are feeling.

916 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

321 - 330 of 916 Replies | Last Page

@DiviniumLiv - that is awful, I'm so sorry you had to go through that! I hope you can find someone that will treat you better and make your mind more at ease.

@dragonfly23 - I do have creamy CM right now, but I usually do for a bit after I O. I don't feel pregnant, but I"m so hoping that I am. I'm only about 7dpo today so another week really til my AF is due. I already started testing... praying a second line will pop up pink within this week!!

6 years ago

@FlamingoGirl13 - Yes, we have been ttc for 14 months now.

I'm going to contact the private obgyn once i feel a little better. My husband woke up yesterday at 12:00 (night worker) with stomach ache and started vomiting. Today it's my turn to feel nauseous, but fortunately I managed not to throw up (that's one of my biggest phobias).

User image

6 years ago

Sooooo I’m a poas addict and took a FRER 6 day sooner test this am (7 or 8dpo) with my SMU and I see a very faint second line that popped up within 5 min. I also posted it on my page. If anyon has a minute would u mind going to my page and taking a vote to what you think? I’m not getting too excited yet cuz I had cp last month and it’s barely a line. But I’m hopeful!!

user submitted image

6 years ago

@BB2018. I took a look and I am not sure if I have line eyes, but i thought I saw a flicker of a line. I would test again tomorrow and hoping the lines will be more visable.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@BB2018 - I agree with dragonfly. Let's wait and see what the next two days show.

6 years ago • Post starter

Thanks girls. I’ll test with FMU tomorrow.

6 years ago

BB2028- did you retest?

6 years ago

Good morning ladies. I hope everyone is doing well and feel well rested. For those testing soon, good luck. Praying for sticky vibes and baby dust.

@BB2018. Did you test again this morning? I hope the lines got darker.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

I’m 8 or 9dpo ... I feel like a CRAZY woman!!

I am pretty sure I see a faint second line on here this wondfo dip strip, but I Took an FRER this am and didn’t see a second line at all. Idk what to think... do you think this is an early positive or docyou not see a second line?

user submitted image

6 years ago

@BB18 , I got a very very very faint line at 11 dpo morning and when i got home after work i got an instant almost dark positive on Frer. what i'm trying to say is i believe Frer is the most sensitive one. but 8-9 DPo is too early too. don't lose hope and keep peeing on sticks

User image

6 years ago • Edited

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo