Community post

Discussion

Not Just Cycle Buddies!

View Full Post

Hi Friends! Lots of us have gotten our BFPs these past few cycles and we all aren't "cycle buddies" anymore. I feel like we need a place to connect and keep up the conversation with each other. This way we can keep chatting even if some of us aren't pregnant and some of us are. I'm just starting my 6th cycle TTC and hoping that this will be the one. Please join in and update us on where you are and how you are feeling.

916 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 916 Replies | Last Page

@Beaut1ful38. I'm excited to hear about your ultrasound too. I hope it goes well and the little bean is progressing nicely. Did you mention that you had spotting too this time around? I didn't have anything like that with my last one. I'm better but I got the chills really bad and the anxiety isn't as strong as it has been. I just saw the discharge last night and immediately started freaking out. So, far there has been nothing since just some minor cramping which sometimes throws me back into anxiety but its getting better the more people tell me that it is normal. Also been feeling nautious which I didn't get the last time. The health nurse told me that since this is your second pregnancy that things will happen quicker this time around, so the stretching of the uterus, etc. I'd rather have no symptoms at this time till later on.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

So, I finally got through to the nurses station at the doctor and the lady said that the doctor didn't have a chance to look at them. She also said that if there is something wrong then they will call. I just wish they can tell me so I can put all this behind me and start living normally.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Dragonfly- yes I did spot on. My other pregnancies I didn’t. So I was freaking out to. My last pregnancy was 14 hrs ago so I feel like this is my 1st again. Lol im also worried bc of my age and last pregnancy my baby was 2 months and had to go for open heart surgery. So I can’t wait to heart the heartbeat. Which I will still be worried till birth and they confirm all this good.

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38. That must have been so hard to go through watching the little one go through open heart surgery. So, I can completely understand where you are coming from. I know you meant to put 14 yrs ago and I am sure that everything will all come back. Like they say, it's like riding a bike. Let us know how you make out tomorrow. What time is the appointment at?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Hello ladies May I join in this Group (Great Idea) I got my Beta HCG levels back from yesterday @16dpo 4wk+2d & looking good so far it 848...

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

6 years ago • Edited

Kimberke, im so happy everything is going great. Was wondering how you've been.

6 years ago

@Kelliria how have u been? I was stressing a couple of days ago cuz my hpt lines started to get a bit lighter so I had my ob get my levels & I didn't test yesterday did today & it's way darker than any other day so I guess that was normal idk it freaked me out a bit & my ob nurses think I'm a nut cuz I kept taking hpt but they really don't know the struggle I'm glad my levels came back on the high side I'm really hoping for Multiples.....Has anyone heard of the Baby Bump Pro app it's a sister app for pink pad pro, well both r good pink pro helps track your af & ovulation other1 for Pregnancy (the point) there are some great support groups on both. There is a Group called October 2018 for Pregnant Women with edd in Oct. & A great group called Trying to Conceive it is Awesome yal should check it out I'm now hooked...

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

6 years ago

Dragonfly- haha yes 14yrs I use my phone now and it still spells what it wants to. Or it’s my pregnancy brain. My appt is 10am it’s going to be hard to sleep tonight. My anxiety is high today.

Kimberke- that is great on hcg levels. How are you feeling lately?

AFM. the sore boobs/nipples, nausea but it comes only when I’m hungry, tired, sleep restless, pee a lot, up before my alarm. Now I have heartburn, and my smells are stronger, and irritable has come every now and then.

6 years ago

Kimberke, not pregnant yet, but when i started this web site i always followed you, dragonfly, beaut1ful, calvingirl, shanta, and a few others so i just came over to the forum. I was hopping from oct babies, nov babies, ect and wanted one group. All the pregnancies give me hope, there are some not pregnant, and i enjoy it. Ill try the other one. I have several. Lol.????
I am on cd10. The clomid has my ovaries aching today. I should O in 4/5 days. Haven't been stressing last month or this. I have accepted at 39, and an infertile history, that i may not get pregnant again. (Never used protection since 18 and 1st pregnancy at 35. Mmc. But i do have a daughter about to be 2. Im thankful for her and am blessed. But a sibling would be a plus!!!

6 years ago

Good morning ladies. Last night was really rough, not anxiety wise (thank goodness) but I was so cold and shivering that I even had to jump in the tub to try and warm up, which didn't work so I had to put my housecoat on and crawl under the blanket and was still shivering. Went to bed at 9:30 and woke up a couple times during the night. I managed to get down most of a can of chicken noodle soup but kind of made me sick. Feeling a lot better today with what happened a couple days ago. This morning when I went to blow my nose, I started cramping a bit and then again walking into work. Best thing I can do is just try and relax and keep telling myself that my baby(ies) are fine but I do still worry with every cramp I feel. I just hope that the cramping doesn't last throughout my entire pregnancy.

@Beaut1ful38. Your appointment will go fine and you will finally get to see your baby and in the end the worry wasn't worth it. I have a suspicious feeling that you will be telling me the same thing next Wednesday when I go for my ultrasound.

@Kimberke. Your ticker didn't work as it just shows the link. Maybe Beaut1ful38 or Countdowngirl can help you set it up as I had Countdowngirl do mine for me as I couldn't figure it out.

@Kelliria. I am glad that FlamingoGirl made this forum and I hope some of the others from the sister site can come back over and chat with us to see how they are progressing.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone. May all your husbands treat you to a special night out.

User image[/url]

6 years ago • Edited

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo