Community post

Discussion

Not Just Cycle Buddies!

View Full Post

Hi Friends! Lots of us have gotten our BFPs these past few cycles and we all aren't "cycle buddies" anymore. I feel like we need a place to connect and keep up the conversation with each other. This way we can keep chatting even if some of us aren't pregnant and some of us are. I'm just starting my 6th cycle TTC and hoping that this will be the one. Please join in and update us on where you are and how you are feeling.

916 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 916 Replies | Last Page

@dragonfly23 No I haven't tried anything yet. I am new to the TTC game lol literally doing research right now on what i should be doing. Any suggestions ?

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/testing-1520056800z7z7zz10.png

6 years ago

@Niiquelove. It all depends on how tune you are with your body, like typically when you ovulate, and how long your periods are. My suggestion depending on what CD you are on to start temping with a BBT thermometre every morning before you get out of bed and to use OPKs as that will give you an estimate time frame on when the egg should be released. Pre-seed is good too as it mimics fertile cm and helps the swimmers stay inside longer. I don't know too much about it but I used it a few cycles. I also started taking prenatal vitamines as well. Do you have any questions? I may not have the answers to everything and this is based on my knowledge of trying for 8 months.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

HCG Levels@16dpo 848 @18dpo 2027 now my doctor moved my ultrasound appointment up to 2/27 I'm excited

user submitted image

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

6 years ago

@Kimberke - That is exciting! Are they suspecting you might be pregnant with twins!!??

6 years ago • Post starter

@Kimberke. That would be awesome if you are having twins. Thank you for sharing the chart and now that I look at it, 14dpo when I had my blood drawn I was at 506 or 513 (I can't remember now) and based on the chart at 14 dpo that it doesn't match a singleton but does for twins. Which I suspected from the get-go and still refer my belly as they.

Does anyone know what I can take for a headache? It isn't too bad but my head is pounding.

User image[/url]

6 years ago • Edited

@ Dragonfly23 - I was trying to remember what DPO you had your levels drawn on. Looks like there might be a few twin October babies coming!!

@Dragonfly23-Tylenol
& Really just praying for Multiples but I did take Forever Blessed Cassava Supplement this time to increase hyperovulation...so maybe it worked

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

6 years ago

@Kimberke. Thank you! I just stopped at the Health Nurse and got 2 tynelol. Hoping the headache goes away. I took Maca and it made my temps really weird, like in the high 98's before ovulation and I think I heard that it may cause a person to ovulate early. When will you find out for sure?

@FlamingoGirl13. I ovulated on Jan 22 and I went to the doctor on Feb 5 and had the blood drawn then so I think that would put me at 14dpo. It would be pretty interesting if it was twins as I am a tiny girl but will have to see how the ultrasound goes on Tuesday.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Twins would be so special! My mom is a small women and she carried me and my twin to term. We both weighed 7 lbs! It's possible for small women. I'm so excited for all the ultrasounds next week. You pregnant ladies are making this cycle go by faster for me. I'm hoping I do travel for work after I ovulate because that will be 7-9 days that will go by super quick during my tww.

@FlamingoGirl13. My one girlfriend who is small had twins and then just couldn't loose the weight she put on. I'd be scared to not loose the weight. I hope you do go out of town as that will take your mind off the tww. Will you be checking in from time to time while you are away? I was at the gift shop just after lunch and a mom and two kids came in and the mom told me that the one kid is a twin and that he was admitted to the hospital. Hope the boy will be okay. Not a young one either and not sure how old they are as I forgot to ask.

Was finally able to eat lunch today. Man what a relief that is. My gag reflexes still acts up from time to time.

User image[/url]

6 years ago • Edited

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo