Community post

Discussion

Not Just Cycle Buddies!

View Full Post

Hi Friends! Lots of us have gotten our BFPs these past few cycles and we all aren't "cycle buddies" anymore. I feel like we need a place to connect and keep up the conversation with each other. This way we can keep chatting even if some of us aren't pregnant and some of us are. I'm just starting my 6th cycle TTC and hoping that this will be the one. Please join in and update us on where you are and how you are feeling.

916 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

471 - 480 of 916 Replies | Last Page

@Beaut1ful38 - I'm sorry hun. Your intuition was spot on for when you ovulated. Let us know if you find something different to try out this time. I know your DH is on the same vitamin as mine. Mine just finished his first bottle so I'm hoping after the next two we might see some changes. Hugs and .

5 years ago • Post starter

Flamingogirl- I’m happy I was too. I didn’t want to have a waky cycle. Yes, Same vitamins going today to buy more as we both finished bottles. I’m not sure what maca root does or how long to take either. But we will still do EPO, prenatal/preconception for her and him, baby aspirin and Pre-seed again.

I have a feeling we had conception/fertilized egg bc I had sore breast for a week and half was just like when I was pregnant in Jan. Maybe just didn’t stick. Had that intuition too.

5 years ago • Edited

Hi ladies just wanted to wish all of you the most of Luck & blow lots of dust ur way. I found out yesterday we are having a boy so now tied up with 5 & 5...

user submitted image

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

5 years ago

@Kimberke - Congrats! Sounds like you will have a balanced house! I hope everything else is going well for you this pregnancy. Thanks for the update!

@Kimberke. Congrats on the boy, he looks beautiful. That's amazing news. I too just found out I am having a boy. Still trying to wrap my head around it. Will have one of each now.

@Beaut1ful38. Sorry the witch showed up. I hope next month you get your rainbow baby.

@FlamingoGirl13. How are you feeling this time around? I pray this is it for you.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

Congrats kimberke! Wishing you all the best for a healthy and safe pregnancy & birth!

@Beaut1ful38 sorry the witch arrived! May this new cycle be one of happy new beginnings x

Little update: OPK’s never went positive... again!
However, I had a streak of blood in a glob of ewcm yesterday (tiny glob at that) and brown tinged cm for a few hours. Have my fingers crossed that if I did O at the previous nearly positive OpKs that this could be Ib! I would have been 5-6dpo yesterday so very appropriate timing.

5 years ago

@ kimberke and dragonfly23, congrats on your boy. Wish you a healthy pregnancy on your remaining days.

5 years ago

@kimberke- on your baby boy!!

Flamingogirl- How are you? When will you test?

5 years ago

@LuckDucky90 - That does sound promising! Will you test sometime this week?

@Beaut1ful38 - I'm doing ok. I'm kind of expecting AF tomorrow. This cycle feels just like last cycle at this point. I've had cramps the past few days off and on that feel like period cramps but low grade. This happened last cycle and it felt out of the ordinary so I was hopeful but since this is the same I'm feeling like my period will arrive. If it doesn't arrive tomorrow I'll test Wednesday morning which would be day 15 or 16 dpo. I never make it that far so I'll feel positive about testing. We shall see!

Well, now ovulation is over, but I'm not a 100% sure when it happened. I got my peak at cd 18 this time (June 1st), a little later than expected. I didn't temp this month and barely had any ovulation pain. I can usually determine my ovulation pretty well just by my ov pain. So this time I'm gonna have to go by my monitor. Which make me ruffly around 2-3 dpo. Not gonna try any baby aspirin or progesterone cream this time, but I am eating a slice of pineapple every day now (including the core). Even if it doesn't help at all, it's at least really tasty.

User image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo