Community post

Discussion

Not Just Cycle Buddies!

View Full Post

Hi Friends! Lots of us have gotten our BFPs these past few cycles and we all aren't "cycle buddies" anymore. I feel like we need a place to connect and keep up the conversation with each other. This way we can keep chatting even if some of us aren't pregnant and some of us are. I'm just starting my 6th cycle TTC and hoping that this will be the one. Please join in and update us on where you are and how you are feeling.

916 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

601 - 610 of 916 Replies | Last Page

Haven't posted in a few days, have been busy with meetings and packing our stuff. Next friday we finally get the keys!
As for TTC I'm now on cd 13 and have been getting high readings on my monitor since yesterday. Hopefully ov will occur this weekend, otherwise it's gonna be hard to have time for some bd. So fingers crossed. Barely any ovulation pain this month either, which feels weird. On the other hand I have som tingling in my boobs, which I normally don't have.

@FlamingoGirl13 - sorry to hear about your sister.

User image

5 years ago

Thank you for all the kind words ladies. We are hoping she gets pregnant again soon and that the next one stays with us.

@LuckyDucky90 - I'm sorry to hear you suspect AF is arriving My sister-in-law had some sea bands she was trying to find for me. I've never tried those. Yesterday and Today have been better. I think getting more sleep and reminding myself to take it easy in the morning are helping.

@DivniniumLiv - I hope you ovulate this weekend before your big move! You bought this house right? So exciting!!

@Photomama - You're still in this! It's still early so FMU should give you the best result.

@Beaut1ful38 - My regular Dr. suggested vitamin B16 that I can get OTC. The nausea has been better the past few days but if it gets bad again I'll go grab some of that. Just anxious for my first OB visit to hurry up and happen now!

5 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies, negative wondfo this morning. I don’t think this is our month unless for some reason I havent implanted yet

5 years ago

Ah sorry hun. Try again tomorrow maybe you implanted at 9 or 10 dpo?

5 years ago • Post starter

@photomama oh girl I’m sorry! Those shadows really are enough to drive us crazy! I can only chant the mantra of TTC, it’s not over until she shows. Still pulling for you!

@beaut1ful hahaha I so get you girl. I’m telling myself now we’re gonna chill out. Our brains always have a mind of their own right!

@diviniumliv I hope you catch it girl! Anything is possible if you’ve already done some... I’m sure we’ve all seen these stories of BD 3-4+ days out from O with success stories!

Today. Well. No spotting. And my resting heart rate skyrocketed. (Limited evidence on that one, I’m just looking at trends over the last few months). I would be 8-9dpo or AF-1 or 2 days.
Part of me hopes it’s AF because I was so certain she was coming that I popped a back up in there... and had a few adult drinks
Nop. Absolutely nothing.
The day shall tell me more. Eek! If this is a miracle I’ll have that bit of guilt. Can only hold onto the fact that people sometimes don’t know for ages and have drinks by accident. Genuinely thought I was out.

5 years ago

And If she doesn’t show over the next few hours (after being upright ) I’ll probably test. Chronic early tester!

5 years ago

@FlamingoGirl13 - Yeah, we bought it. It's not a house per se, but a condominium. But it's like a house, with a yard and everything. My son will have a yard to play in, and our dogs as well. And it's gonna be nice to not have to walk up 3 stories of stairs any more.

@LuckyDucky90 - I have read stories where some have gotten pregnant from bd 6 days before ov. So I will just have to cross my fingers and hope what we did so far will be enough.

User image

5 years ago

Good morning! It’ll be a busy day for sure, I have to go set up for my daughter’s 2nd birthday today in a park and reserve a table early, not to mention hope no one tries to take it! :) I’m cd 30 today and about 13 dpo negative. I wish my period would just come already! I hate these long drawn out cycles! I’m sad because I’m actually surprised it didn’t work for us this month. I thought that this would be the month for sure, with all the medical help I got and the cramping around implantation time... my progesterone levels came back at 3 right after ovulation, and 7 several days later. This shows that I ovulated but not well. For a non medicated cycle doc wants to see over 10, and medicated like mine, over 15. I even used progesterone cream this cycle and it was still that low! Hopefully this next cycle the doc will consider a different treatment maybe clomid letrozole combo? We’ll see what she says.

5 years ago

Photo mama- I know what you mean this cycle is going to be a 37-38 cycle as I ovulated on CD24 which is a 1st for me. But I’m glad I did ovulate. By then we did so much BDing that we only had 2- 3 days in fertile period. I don’t feel anything or different but we shall see. If this cycle don’t work I’m going to start taking Maca Root. I found red,black,yellow maca all in one pill for men and women to take on Amazon. So think will do that.

Happy Birthday to your little one!! :

5 years ago

@photomomma. Gorgeous picture of you guys. I hope AF stays away.

For some living in Canada. Happy Canada Day.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo