Community post

Discussion

Not Just Cycle Buddies!

View Full Post

Hi Friends! Lots of us have gotten our BFPs these past few cycles and we all aren't "cycle buddies" anymore. I feel like we need a place to connect and keep up the conversation with each other. This way we can keep chatting even if some of us aren't pregnant and some of us are. I'm just starting my 6th cycle TTC and hoping that this will be the one. Please join in and update us on where you are and how you are feeling.

916 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

31 - 40 of 916 Replies | Last Page

dragonfly23 - I carried my son a lot, since we live on the 3rd floor (no elevator) and have dogs. It was truly a life saver! I bought a Manduca and loved it, will definitely use it again when the day comes.

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago

@DiviniumLiv. No problem. Thought I'd help.

@FlamingoGirl13. It was. Like it was meant to be.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

Thank you! It was a wonderful birthday with lots of kids. Starting to feel rumble in my uterine area. Maybe period will start today or tomorrow. Heading off to work, I hate working sundays! We’re heading off to Vegas on Thursday I can’t wait! Hopefully won’t have my period in Vegas. I have to call off sick Friday because they denied me that one day off shhh don’t tell anyone! Kind of a bummer I have to work everyday this week including the 4th!
Attached a pic, Check out her huge smile and frozen themed cake!

user submitted image

5 years ago

Flamingo girl.. I never got to congratulate u on your pregnancy.. u were one of the first to congratulate me.. well done honey x

5 years ago

Hello Ladies! :)
@dragonfly23: the Baby Bump is looking great! Almost 27 weeks! whoo hooo!

I haven't been posting here much recently (besides private messages). But some of you might remember me. My first post here was when I was 4 DPO and when I was suspecting already that I was pregnant with my rainbow baby (after having a miscarriage). I just had a "feeling" then that I was pregnant again and I was correct! It was despite everything they say as far as knowing that at 4 dpo... It was just my intuition. :)

So a little update: I'm now 37 weeks 2 days pregnant! And I'm expecting my little boy around July 30th. So only 2 weeks 5 days left now! Somehow, I feel it's gonna happen sooner though... My hospital bag is packed pretty much and we're awaiting our little one. Please keep your fingers crossed for us!

I hope all is well with you all. And that those who are expecting are having easy, healthy pregnancies. And those who are TTC are going to succeed soon.

I thought I'd make this post also to share some good vibes cause I know that TTC can be a journey and can take time and patience... I've been there and I also felt sad after the miscarriage which was adding to my stress. But I didn't give up and I'm so happy I didn't! Now, I'm getting close to meeting my little boy. I had dreams about him very early after conception and before I knew the gender. :) I saw a boy in my dreams. And I hope all goes well with the delivery soon.

to everybody! :)

My baby was born on July 26th, 2018 And it's a ! And my 2nd baby boy was born

5 years ago

@DiviniumLiv: thank you girl! And I'm so sorry to hear the news... I know its disappointing and I've been there... :( Do whatever helps you destress. You will get your BFP. Sometimes it just takes both time and some other things. I know it did for me. I tried a few natural things, too (supplements), etc. to help and they did eventually. Feel free to PM me if you want. Stay positive! It will happen for you

My baby was born on July 26th, 2018 And it's a ! And my 2nd baby boy was born

5 years ago

Well ladies my temp went up to 98.21 today and yesterday was 97.97. I hope this is a sign!! If so should start feeling more symptoms.

user submitted image

5 years ago

Hello ladies,
I am 10dpo today and temp did rise to 98.24 this morning. As yesterday was 97.86 so A big jump again. I haven’t tested again since 8dpo but if the temp drop yesterday was implantation then i should start testing in 2-3 days.

5 years ago

@flamingoGirl13 - Yeah, I did in fact chart the cycle I got pregnant with DS. That chart was even more stable temps (pic below).

@Beaut1ful38 - No, I actually stopped mid cycle. I've read so many different things on whether or not to continue to take maca after ovulation. I didn't want to risk anything, so I stopped. But I do take progesterone vag suppositories.

Thanks girls. I can share a pic of one of my latest tests in a new comment. Don't like the fact that the pic gets so bad when uploading it, compared to on my phone/computer.

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago

@FlamingoGirl13 - Yeah, I'm 11 dpo now. And I've posted the pic on my page too.

User image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo