Community post

Discussion

Not Just Cycle Buddies!

View Full Post

Hi Friends! Lots of us have gotten our BFPs these past few cycles and we all aren't "cycle buddies" anymore. I feel like we need a place to connect and keep up the conversation with each other. This way we can keep chatting even if some of us aren't pregnant and some of us are. I'm just starting my 6th cycle TTC and hoping that this will be the one. Please join in and update us on where you are and how you are feeling.

916 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

341 - 350 of 916 Replies | Last Page

I'm not at all happy with how the appointment went yesterday, with the fertility clinic. First of all she told me that they don't deal with "misscarriages", that is apparently another clinic's job. I told her that I was very clear about my problem when I contacted them a few months ago, so the nurse should have told me that then. Anyway, she did an ultrasound to check on my uterus and ovaries - it all looked ok, no polyps or anything. Did some bloodwork and one of the tubes will be sent for chromosome analysis. I'm glad about the ultrasound and the bloodwork, but not how she treated me. I have never felt so belittled in my entire life. She didn't think that many chemicals was unnormal and that next time I shouldn't call just because I got positives that only lasted a few days. She continued to tell me that if the bloodwork didn't show anything, we would have to continue ttc without any help. "You are both young and have time, there will be a pregnancy sooner or later" (I'm almost 30 and my husband 33).

When the results of the bloodwork arrives, I will contact a private obgyn instead. It's a bit expensive, but at least we have a chance of getting some help..

User image

6 years ago

@DiviniumLiv. That is horrible at how she treated you. That is how my last one treated me. Told her I was taking progesterone cream and she's like, why are you taking it? You got pregnant the first time no problem. She wouldn't listen to a word I had to say. So, I went back to my family doctor and asked for a new one. Was able to get one in the same clinic as my family doctor so that was good. So sorry you were treated horribly and that woman needs some bed manners training.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@DiviniumLiv - I'm so sorry to hear your appointment didn't go well, but glad you had an ultrasound and got bloodwork. I agree with you and think you should find a private obgyn after your blood work comes back. I can't remember if you answered this but have you been trying to conceive for a year now?

6 years ago • Post starter

@DiviniumLiv - that is awful, I'm so sorry you had to go through that! I hope you can find someone that will treat you better and make your mind more at ease.

@dragonfly23 - I do have creamy CM right now, but I usually do for a bit after I O. I don't feel pregnant, but I"m so hoping that I am. I'm only about 7dpo today so another week really til my AF is due. I already started testing... praying a second line will pop up pink within this week!!

6 years ago

@FlamingoGirl13 - Yes, we have been ttc for 14 months now.

I'm going to contact the private obgyn once i feel a little better. My husband woke up yesterday at 12:00 (night worker) with stomach ache and started vomiting. Today it's my turn to feel nauseous, but fortunately I managed not to throw up (that's one of my biggest phobias).

User image

6 years ago

Sooooo I’m a poas addict and took a FRER 6 day sooner test this am (7 or 8dpo) with my SMU and I see a very faint second line that popped up within 5 min. I also posted it on my page. If anyon has a minute would u mind going to my page and taking a vote to what you think? I’m not getting too excited yet cuz I had cp last month and it’s barely a line. But I’m hopeful!!

user submitted image

6 years ago

@BB2018. I took a look and I am not sure if I have line eyes, but i thought I saw a flicker of a line. I would test again tomorrow and hoping the lines will be more visable.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@BB2018 - I agree with dragonfly. Let's wait and see what the next two days show.

6 years ago • Post starter

Thanks girls. I’ll test with FMU tomorrow.

6 years ago

BB2028- did you retest?

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo