Community post

Discussion

Not Just Cycle Buddies!

View Full Post

Hi Friends! Lots of us have gotten our BFPs these past few cycles and we all aren't "cycle buddies" anymore. I feel like we need a place to connect and keep up the conversation with each other. This way we can keep chatting even if some of us aren't pregnant and some of us are. I'm just starting my 6th cycle TTC and hoping that this will be the one. Please join in and update us on where you are and how you are feeling.

916 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

671 - 680 of 916 Replies | Last Page

@Beaut1ful38 - We had a stay-cation and did a house project and then did a mini weekend vacation camping. It was a good week! Any week I get to spend that much time with my DH is a good one! We haven't made a big announcement yet. We've told family and some close friends. I had to tell my Boss because there was a work trip they wanted me to go on that I can't. We have our second appointment next week and we'll be able to hear the heart beat!!!! After that we will start telling more friends. I doubt we'll do a big announcement on FB as my DH is not fond of social media. We shall see! I was thinking I might do one way later on FB just to keep some people in the know who I don't see or talk to much but are still important to me.

@dragonfly23 - No ultrasound or movement yet. They said my first ultrasound would be between 18-20 weeks if all is good that will be my only one. Let's hope that's the case! I'm super excited to hear baby's heart beat next Monday! It's funny at 12 weeks I feel like I've been pregnant for a while but I also feel like I'll never start showing. lol!

5 years ago • Post starter

Flamingogirl- that’s awesome. We are leaving on vacation mid aug. hopefully I will be pregnant!! Can’t wait for you to hear the heartbeat. Make sure to post ultrasound.
Congratulations to Hope4rainbowbaby and her new bundle of joy!

AFM. 5dpo today and my chart looks good but not sure if it’s the Maca Root. Dragonfly did it keep temps high for you? Only thing is before O it’s my usual temp range. But after it’s stayinh level.

user submitted image

5 years ago

@Beaut1ful38. Here is a screen shot of my temps in January. My temp was high early in my cycle so I am thinking it was from the Maca. I stopped taking Maca when I got my BFP as I didn't want to take it after. I also stopped temping before my BFP. Have another awesome vacation. I start mine on Thursday for a week and a half.

user submitted image

User image[/url]

5 years ago

Dragonfly- your is giving me even more hope!! Here is my CTP chart. If I get a BFP I will talk to my dr about maca I think it helps me with all around and fertility.

user submitted image

5 years ago • Edited

Beaut1ful38, my temp didnt rise as high as yours either with the red maca. I got my bfp the same month as well. Here was my chart for that month. I am still taking maca and i am 21 weeks. My dr said it was ok when i asked her.

user submitted image

5 years ago • Edited

Kelliria- wow you just made me more excited now!!! I want to keep taking it during as well maybe just lower my dose. For the first 2 weeks I was taken 3,000mg this week I went to 2,000mg and just work my way to 500mg a day. How much do you take now? How much during ttc? Did it make your CM more noticeable as well??

5 years ago

Hey everyone I am currently on 10dpo af due Friday anyone close to me wanna be cycle buddies ?? LOL

User image

5 years ago

Hey Jama0709- welcome well I am currently 5dpo today. So not to far behind you. Will you be testing soon?

5 years ago

Hi Jama, welcome! I’m 9 dpo and negative this morning. Kind of doubt this is our month didn’t bd much before ovulation, and missed ovulation day. Still hopeful though

5 years ago

@Beaut1ful38 - Your chart is looking good! Are you going to keep temping until AF or stop in a few days?

@Photomama - How did this cycle go for you? Did you do the same as last cycle with the fertility clinic?

Welcome Jama! Good luck!

5 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo