Community post

Discussion

Not Just Cycle Buddies!

View Full Post

Hi Friends! Lots of us have gotten our BFPs these past few cycles and we all aren't "cycle buddies" anymore. I feel like we need a place to connect and keep up the conversation with each other. This way we can keep chatting even if some of us aren't pregnant and some of us are. I'm just starting my 6th cycle TTC and hoping that this will be the one. Please join in and update us on where you are and how you are feeling.

916 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 916 Replies | Last Page

@Beaut1ful - I thought this was the first time you tried EPO. It must have helped in some way! I’m considering taking it this cycle as well.

@Dragonfly32 - l was wondering how much traffic the sister site got.

Welcome friends! Glad to have you join us!

6 years ago • Post starter

Good morning! I hope everyone is doing good and no one is stressing. Pregnant or not!!
Currently, on cd6. Af days 1-3 but cramping and spotting slightly. Im always 3 days. Hopefully, my hormone tests come back quick and we can figure this out. On 2nd day of clomid. Waiting to start opks. Baby dust ladies!

6 years ago

@FlamingoGirl13. The site really doesn't have much traffic. I asked a question one time and someone took to long to answer and AF came..

@Kelliria. Wish my AFs were three days. Hope that isn't a bad thing.

Hope everyone else is doing well.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Dragonfly23, they were 4/5 days when i was in my teens but now 3 occasionally 4. Extremely light.
How are things going with you? I bet your dr was surprised. You knew though! Lol.????

6 years ago

@Kelliria. I am doing really good. I decided to test again as I still want to make sure things are okay and that I am indeed pregnant. The test line is darker than the control line and as you can tell the test wasn't complete as the dye is still there. I am worried about having a miscarriage. Do other moms think that?

user submitted image

User image[/url]

6 years ago

I worry of miscarriages at times due to having them before. I am thinking positive this time. I dont "feel" pregnant if that makes sense.

User image

6 years ago

I did that as well. I had a d&e july 2014 and got oregnant june 2015. I tested for 3 weeks. Sometimes the line was darker than others and i would flip out. Started spotting anout 5wks and went to hosp and they said miscarriage. I was out of town when i found out. Everything was perfect and my daughter will be 2 march 6.

6 years ago

Dragonfly- I feel the same as well and I went out and bought more tests. I took one this morning and it’s stilk positive. But every cramp I feel Omgosh...I’m trying to stay calm I’m excited that DR will do ultrasound on Valentine’s Day. I think that will calm me down some.

FlamingoGirl- I think it did help as well..EPO and baby Asprin. It sure did make me my boobs hurt during ovulation/fertile week. Which that never happened before. I knew I was pregnant on 2dpo...I had that feeling and 6dpo it was more intense then 9dpo I just knew!! Lol

6 years ago

@ Beaut1ful - I think I will give EPO a try this cycle. I used baby aspirin last cycle and will continue using that. Thank you for the info!

@Dragonfly23 - I think it's normal for newly pregnant Moms to worry about miscarriages. Just don't let your anxiety get away from you. My twin sister who is a labor and delivery nurse said that the sooner you see the heart beat the less chance of a miscarriage. Her friend had a miscarriage at 11 weeks and was so nervous during her next pregnancy that the dr's let her have an early ultrasound and saw the heart beat at 6 weeks (I think). Just try and relax. Also to Beaut1ful you should be feeling cramps right now! Things are changing in there!

6 years ago • Post starter

Good morning everyone. How is everyone feeling today? I had blood work done today so hope all tests come out normal. Next Wednesday is my ultrasound and a bit nervous but I am sure everything will be okay.

@FlamingoGirl13. Thank you about the information about your twin sister and about hearing the heartbeat. I will do my best not to let my anxiety get away from me. How are you doing?

@Beaut1ful38. That is awesome that you knew at 2dpo that you were pregnant. I had a hunch that I was but I put the thought aside and just went about my day until I woke up one morning and I had a huge knot in my stomach which was odd. I remember with my last pregnancy that I could not lie on my stomach for the life of me so this time around, I didn't have any of that; which threw me off completely. Even now, I sleep mostly on my stomach/right side as that's how I sleep, will suck if I can't sleep all together on my right side. I am also having a hunch that there is not one but two babies in there as I am having pains on both sides of my stomach but I could be wrong too. I guess the ultrasound will be able to pick that up and will just have to wait it out and be patient. I will be happy with one or two.

I have a quick question or concern. I only told my girlfriend and hubby that I am pregnant. I asked my girlfriend if she envied me and she said, only a little bit but it is good and not bad. She has been trying for a long time to get pregnant and was even on Clomid and still nothing. I guess I am not sure of the question to ask, but should I be at all worried that she will be like that throughout my entire pregnancy.

User image[/url]

6 years ago • Edited

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo