Community post

Discussion

Not Just Cycle Buddies!

View Full Post

Hi Friends! Lots of us have gotten our BFPs these past few cycles and we all aren't "cycle buddies" anymore. I feel like we need a place to connect and keep up the conversation with each other. This way we can keep chatting even if some of us aren't pregnant and some of us are. I'm just starting my 6th cycle TTC and hoping that this will be the one. Please join in and update us on where you are and how you are feeling.

916 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

791 - 800 of 916 Replies | Last Page

Flamingogirl- yes my ultrasound is tomorrow. I was crying early bc I’m nervous but also excited. As it is the same time frame as we had our loss the last time. But DH says we are good he feels it! Plus my symptoms have gotten more intense. Morning sickness hits me at night which is good. Today it was almost all day. Dizzy spells tonight.
I am not sure if it was 4-5 months when he felt it. It’s been so long ago. Haha! But he would always talk to my belly and as I got bigger he likes to put remote or anything on my belly to see it jump up LOL! I’m excited and will sure post my pic tomorrow it’s in the morning at 9am so that’s exciting!! Does your DH have symptoms???

5 years ago • Edited

@Beaut1ful38. Good luck at your ultrasound tomorrow. I am sure it will go great. Please let us know how it goes.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

@Beaut1ful38 - Good luck with the ultrasound!

AFM - I'm at cd 10 and are starting to feel the symptoms of ovulation happening within a week. Hopefully sooner rather than later, since my husband's only home during the weekend. He's working this week and also next week too, and works out of town.

User image

5 years ago

@Beauti1ful38 - At one point he said he was having sympathy cramps I think! lol! He likes to talk to my belly too and is always putting his ear on it to see if he can hear anything baby related. It's very sweet! Can't wait to see your ultrasound update .

@DivniniumLiv - Fingers crossed you ovulate while your DH is home!

5 years ago • Post starter

Well baby is measuring 6weeks and 2 days which is fine and we heard and saw the baby heartbeat!!! It’s beating at 114bpm

5 years ago

Ultrasound pic

user submitted image

5 years ago

Oh! So teensy and right on track! Will you get another ultrasound around the 12 week point? I'm so happy you got to see the baby heart beat .

5 years ago • Post starter

October 24th I will get another US I should be about 10weeks and few days. Yes so happy I was soooo nervous! Baby measured right on track too! Thank you! Excited!

5 years ago

Sooo cute! Congrats girl!

5 years ago

Here is my 38 week belly picture. Hard to believe on how quick the time goes. Will keep everyone updated on my progress as the time gets nearer as he could come anytime as I think part of my mucous plug is coming out. Have an embarrassing question . Should I loose all of the mucous plug, is it safe to still have sex and if he inseminates inside, will it harm the baby? Tried Googling it but got no answer. Hope everyone is doing well.

user submitted image

User image[/url]

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo