Community post

Discussion

Not Just Cycle Buddies!

View Full Post

Hi Friends! Lots of us have gotten our BFPs these past few cycles and we all aren't "cycle buddies" anymore. I feel like we need a place to connect and keep up the conversation with each other. This way we can keep chatting even if some of us aren't pregnant and some of us are. I'm just starting my 6th cycle TTC and hoping that this will be the one. Please join in and update us on where you are and how you are feeling.

916 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 916 Replies | Last Page

@Beaut!ful38. The lady who did my ultrasound said that tge bean is really small and I thought the heartbrmeat will come at 8 weeks. I hope it isn't too serious but I'm sure the ultrasound will give you all your answers you needed to hear. Keep us updated. Sending prayers.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

So awesome about the ultrasounds can't wait to see them tiny lil ones growing, it is really nice having a support group with u Ladies...me I freak every time I feel a cramp or back pain trying to stay calm as I know it's normal just really never payed so much attention to it in any of my previous pregnancies..got a week until my ultrasound I'm super excited...don't forget to post ladies, & GoodLuck tomorrow!!!

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

6 years ago

@FlamingoGirl13 - I found it on the website. Just click "share" and then the bbCode chart thumbnail. Looks like you can only create a graphical ticker on the mobile.

User image

6 years ago

@ DiviniumLiv - Thanks for the tip!

@Beaut1ful38 - Has the blood stopped? How did last night go? I hope the ultrasound goes well today. Thinking of you lots and sending positive vibes.

6 years ago • Post starter

@Beaut1ful38. How did your ultrasound good. I really hope that they put you in the all clear and that your baby is fine. Also hope the bleeding has stopped.

@FlamingoGirl13. How are things going for you? Did you end up going out of town for work? That will make your tww go by fast.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@Dragonfly23 - I will be going out of town for work! I'll (fingers crossed) ovulate on the 24th and fly out for work on the 25th. By the time I'll come home I'll be 7-8DPO's! That will make things go by fast.

Hi everyone. Thought I'd share my ultrasound with you ladies.

user submitted image

User image[/url]

6 years ago • Edited

@Dragonfly23 - So amazing! So beautiful! Thank you for sharing. When will you have your next one?

@FlamingoGirl13. My next one is April 3. Still a bit nerve wracking as I am still cramping slightly and I just wish it would stop already lol.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dragonfly23 look at that little bean!! So great!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo