Community post

Discussion

Not Just Cycle Buddies!

View Full Post

Hi Friends! Lots of us have gotten our BFPs these past few cycles and we all aren't "cycle buddies" anymore. I feel like we need a place to connect and keep up the conversation with each other. This way we can keep chatting even if some of us aren't pregnant and some of us are. I'm just starting my 6th cycle TTC and hoping that this will be the one. Please join in and update us on where you are and how you are feeling.

916 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

361 - 370 of 916 Replies | Last Page

Good morning ladies and happy Friday the 13th. Hope everyone has a good day. This morning was a interesting one for me. I left my house like I normally do to catch the bus and when I looked back I saw it coming down the street and figured it was the same bus driver from all week so I didn't want to rush to the bus stop as the sidewalk was all icy and didn't want to fall. Well, the bus zoomed right by and I waved for him to stop but he kept going. I had to walk a few long blocks to a different bus stop as I knew that one is coming real soon and it was my last chance. So, I got to the street lights where I can see the bus coming down the street and thinking to myself, please stop. I too had to flag that one down and thankfully he stopped. I get downtown where I ran into the bus and so I got on that bus and said to the bus driver, "I'm not sure what your protocol is for not stopping when someone waves you down." He then tells me that I didn't wave and that we went back and forth on that where I just out right told him, "I'm three months pregnant, you expect a pregnant girl to run to catch the bus." After I told him that his dameaner changed and he felt so bad. I reassured him that it's okay and he even offered to buy me a coffee. Then tells me how kind I am (and I am) as I don't normally say anything but today I did and that kindness kills people. Not sure what he meant by that. Anyway, that was my morning. I hope everyone has a good day and good luck to anyone testing soon and/or in their fertile week waiting to ovulate.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

Goodmorning!

Dragonfly23, I'm so glad you were able to catch the bus! Sounds like that bus driver will be more courteous to passengers from now on. I'm not really sure what he meant by kindness kills people... I've heard that before but I guess I just don't understand that saying.

I have some exciting news this morning! My twin sister took her Nexplanon out at the end of January. She's been having a long irregular cycle and her GP told her it's probably because she is still breast feeding so it will be hard to pinpoint ovulation. Well she started testing once a week and this morning she got her BFP!! This is her second baby. Her first will be 2 in August. I'm guessing she will be due late December but with her irregular cycle they'll probably use an ultrasound to find the edd. Anyways! Just wanted to share my families happy news!

I'm going to start using OPKs and BBT on Sunday and will most likely ovulate next Saturday on CD15. I talked to DH about taking a vitamin that supports healthy sperm and he said he would so I just ordered a one month supply. If we don't conceive this cycle I'll order more.

5 years ago • Post starter

@FlamingoGirl13. That's amazing news to hear. I hope the pills you got your hubby works for him and that you will get your BFP this cycle. Monday morning, I have my gyne appointment so I am hoping that I will finally be able to hear the heartbeat. I'm still debating if I want to buy a doppler but would that just cause more anxiety if I check it every day to make sure baby is doing well? I finally treated myself to a pop (Dr. Pepper; my favorite) today. I don't drink a lot of it, just Ginger Ale when I am not feeling well and I hardly drink the whole bottle anyway and not even half of it.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

Flamingogirl, zinc is supposed to be very helpful for men, as well as co q10. Co q10 is good for us anyway. I never knew you were a twin either.
Dragonfly, i have a doppler still from my dd. I loved it. I will use it again this time. I will probably start trying about 13w. They say the home dopplers take longer to pick up the hb, around 15w. Ill have to try earlier though.

5 years ago

I am an identical twin! I would LOVE to have twins because that is what I know and a lot of how I perceived and related to the world at an early age was influenced significantly by being a twin. I know having twins is long shot and identical even more so. One can hope though!

Thank you for supplement info. I'll look into co q10!

Well, now I know for sure that I'm out this month.. The faint line i saw with ease friday morning, hasn't gotten any darker today at all. In fact it's even more faint and barely shows. Af expected any day now and I'm sure she will show..

User image

5 years ago

DiviniumLiv, i am so sorry to hear about that. I hope af doesn't show. Thr same thing happened to me right before i became a member here. That is the reason i quit testing til af is late. I couldn't keep dealing with the stress. I was so much more relaxed after that. I only put my opks and ovulation on priority. Good luck.

5 years ago

My boobs are still tender and I get heartburn when I eat something. But I'm also freezing like hell and I usually feel cold when me temp drops before af shows up.. Got a faint line on a sensitive test, but the 25mlU doesn't show anything at all. Still think af will show up.

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago

@DivniumLiv - I’m so sorry hun. Since you keep getting chemicals have you asked your doctor to check your progesterone or your uterine lining? Forgive me if you’ve answered this before. I hope you get your BFP and that it’s not another chemical.

@FlamingoGirl13 - I went to see the fertility expert about this and she almost yelled at me for beeing there and didn't think that many chemicals were anything wrong.. I was gonna go get my progesterone checked but forgot to make an appointment, so I'm gonna go this month.

User image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo