Community post

Discussion

Not Just Cycle Buddies!

View Full Post

Hi Friends! Lots of us have gotten our BFPs these past few cycles and we all aren't "cycle buddies" anymore. I feel like we need a place to connect and keep up the conversation with each other. This way we can keep chatting even if some of us aren't pregnant and some of us are. I'm just starting my 6th cycle TTC and hoping that this will be the one. Please join in and update us on where you are and how you are feeling.

916 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

391 - 400 of 916 Replies | Last Page

@dragonfly yay! That’s awesome news :)
2.5 years is a really nice gap! 3.5 between my ones here
Does your daughter know about the baby in the tummy?

5 years ago

@dragonfly23 - I'm glad your announcement went well!

@Luckducky90 - My patience comes from not wanting to see a BFN! I'd like my missed period to be my first indicator that I'm pregnant, but this weekend I might test on 13dpo just to see if I can have a drink or not.

5 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies, how’s everyone getting on?

Close to test day now @flamingo!
Fx for you!

No news here. 14-17dpo today. Did end up testing yesterday, bfn. No sign of AF either.
Just waiting now

5 years ago

Only 5 dpo today, so not much is happening here atm. Just a slight dull ache, but no other symptoms. A bit lower temp than I expected right now though, but hopefully it's a slower rise this time.

User image

5 years ago

I wonder if my body is reacting to the progesterone cream (although it usually doesn't). My boobs are starting to tingle and feels a bit weird. Sometimes I get a bad taste in my mouth followed by light nausea, almost like when I get car sick.. It's probably too early for it to be real pregnancy symptoms since I'm only 7 dpo.

User image

5 years ago

@DiviniumLiv - I've never used the cream so these might be possible side affects of it. Did you do any research to see if those were side affects?

@Luckduck90 - I tested on Saturday morning and got a BFN. I had light cramping Friday and Saturday night, which is unusually for me. I usually only get cramping right when or after my period starts. I was thinking it was arriving slightly early on Saturday but it didn't. Today is either 14 or 15 dpo and should be the day I get my period. I'm nervous about it and don't feel like it's coming... If it doesn't come I will test on Wednesday because I think I will be to anxious to test tomorrow morning. I'm going to just try and get through the day worrying as little as possible about af arriving today. lol! Wish me luck!

5 years ago • Post starter

FlamingoGirl13 - I didn't find anything about side effects of the cream, so I don't know. But it started after I started with the cream. However, I have used the creme before and didn't get these side effects. So I guess only time will tell if it's the cream or something growing.

User image

5 years ago

@flamingogirl all my fingers and toes crossed for you! Sorry to hear it was a bfn keep us updated!

@diviniumLiv I can’t wait to find out which way it’s swinging for you. Classical pregnancy or progesterone symptoms which I guess go hand in hand. Looking forward to hearing about two lines!

Well I’m anywhere from 16-19dpo so I think it’s highly probably I didn’t O at this time. Hit the calendar and I could be as little as 10. I remember my last pregnancy my “fertile cm” was actually more classical creamy/watery and copious amounts. I had that at what I thought was 7-10 or so. Can’t remember exactly. Nor can I remember if we did any business at that time.
Did a test this afternoon which left me square eyed and wondering... could have been the antibody strip or the world record for faintest line. Next days should tell me more. Only slightly nuts now

5 years ago

Wishing you all the best! I’ll be popping my head in every now and again for updates.
Think AF is finally about to show. Tinged CM here so either it’s promising for a bfp or she’ll be here in the next couple of days. Feeling more like AF. Relieved. This cycle has been a roller coaster and I’ll be glad to hop off it.
The line on my last test must have been a fluke. I’ve seen them every now and again on this brand, but they’re few and far between. Nothing today to show it could have been something.

Thanks for your support x

5 years ago

9 dpo and I just got faint lines on two different tests (pics in my gallery). That's the darkest line on an IC I've got so far, so I really hope it's a sticky bean!

User image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo