Community post

Discussion

Not Just Cycle Buddies!

View Full Post

Hi Friends! Lots of us have gotten our BFPs these past few cycles and we all aren't "cycle buddies" anymore. I feel like we need a place to connect and keep up the conversation with each other. This way we can keep chatting even if some of us aren't pregnant and some of us are. I'm just starting my 6th cycle TTC and hoping that this will be the one. Please join in and update us on where you are and how you are feeling.

916 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

431 - 440 of 916 Replies | Last Page

Saying I’m 3dpo today, I always have a 14LP. So AF should be May 31st on a 32 day cycle. I always ovulate on 97.2-97.4 temp based on 9 months of tracking I know.

user submitted image

5 years ago • Edited

Here is this website CTP. Think of dont conceive I will go back to opk for sure.

user submitted image

5 years ago • Edited

Well the cycle length is obviously wrong! That is a high coverline! What is your normal coverline? I think you should go with your instincts and what your cm tells you. I think you've ovulated already based on how high your BBT is right now.

5 years ago • Post starter

I agree OPKs might help you next time if you haven't conceived, as your cycles seem different post miscarriage. You might still be irregular from that.

My cover line is usually @ 97.5-97.7 your right a women instinct is always right I have always had irregular cycles 32-34 nothing dramatic after MC it’s still the same but my temps have never been that high looking back on previous charts. Before and after MC. Guess just wait it out. Last 2 nights I have been so HOT and my A/C is on 65 degrees have headaches mild cramps boobs hurt but deep down inside and lil to no CM also not fatigue just no motivation to do anything. Oh and morning and night so irritable.

5 years ago • Edited

Here is my Jan positive pregnancy chart

user submitted image

5 years ago

Yeah, I think you ovulated last week. What dpo would that put you at? I remember you saying you got your January BFP at 10dpo so you might be closer to 10dpo now then you think. If you ovulated right when you started taking your temp then you'd be around 7 or 8 dpo now. High temperatures are good during the leutal phase!

Yes 7-8dpo as of today if ovulated on wed may 16th. I want to test this weekend but if not since temp is crazy I think wait I’ll june 1st.

5 years ago

June 1st is a good idea. If you feel the urge to test like last time let your intuition guide you! It was right last time around.

thsnks for the positive feedback! Yes I’m just going to relax and see what the next few days hold. I don’t want to feel the same symptoms like last time bc then it would worry me. Hope my next BFP is just a little different .

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo