Community post

Discussion

Not Just Cycle Buddies!

View Full Post

Hi Friends! Lots of us have gotten our BFPs these past few cycles and we all aren't "cycle buddies" anymore. I feel like we need a place to connect and keep up the conversation with each other. This way we can keep chatting even if some of us aren't pregnant and some of us are. I'm just starting my 6th cycle TTC and hoping that this will be the one. Please join in and update us on where you are and how you are feeling.

916 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

161 - 170 of 916 Replies | Last Page

@FlamingoGirl13 - that sounds like great timing that you BDd today - especially since you had possible O pain today too!! I hope you caught the egg!!! Positive thoughts girlfriend! I will keep my fingers crossed for you!

AFM - I believe I'm 7dpo so just trying to be patient (haha, ya right, me being patient doesn't happen!). The TWW feels soooooo long lol. I'm going to take another test at work because I swear I saw a faint line 2 days ago and yesterday afternoon... #peeonallthesticks haha. I should own stock in Wondfo and FRER! Just sayin!!

Anyone else testing or waiting to test very soon? Where are my POAS addict friends up in here?

6 years ago

@BB2018 - Post your test if you take one! I hope your lines are getting darker! I'm trying to remain positive. DH and I had a hard time this week finding time to BD so that has been making both of us sad, but this morning helped!

6 years ago • Post starter

I posted the test I took yesterday afternoon - the line is SUPER light and it came up about 10 min after I took test so idk if it's evap or start of BFP or if others will even see it even if you use tools... I feel as though my second or third pee is always better for testing... I'm curious how others feel on that. How about you? Do you feel your FMU is the best to test with?

Do you think it's good to eat/drink certain things before taking test in afternoon? LOL.... I'm getting cray cray now ;)

I have a really good feeling for you! You seem like such a positive person who spreads that around like confetti and it's going to come back to you too! I just know it!

6 years ago

@FlamingoGirl13. Wow, I lost my post that I was writing to you and thought I posted it and now I can't remember what I said lol. Try not to worry as I thought the same thing when we were trying and thought I missed the egg. I know your hubby doesn't really like using it as it takes the fun out but did you use Pre-seed when you got your peak? I only used it when I got the "Yes" on my ovulation test and managed to BD the next day. I really hope that this is your month. Are you going to continue to temp after you know for sure you ovulated?
ETA- found the post I wrote, lol. It was in another forum. What pregnancy brain I am having and now I feel embarrased.

@BB2018. I like first morning urine for testing. Eating should be okay, but I would drink water but not too much as that may dilute the uring and then hold the pee for 4 hours before testing again. I looked at your test and I have a hard time reading those as I don't know where the line should be so don't really know where to look. Sounds weird, I know.

User image[/url]

6 years ago • Edited

@Dragonfly23 - I saw that post in the November group and responded to most of it! We did not use preseed this morning as we were super pressed for time and couldn't take the extra time to insert it and wait for 10 minutes. I will use it tonight though! He'll be ok with it if I tell him I'm ovulating and we need the extra help. My EWCM has been much more plentiful while taking the EPO this cycle so I'm thinking that's a good backup. I will keep temping for at least 3-5 days after Saturday because my temperature is sometimes slow to rise. Then I will probably give myself a break for a week and half so it's something I don't have to worry about it. during the tww.

6 years ago • Post starter

@FlamingoGirl13. That sounds like a good plan on temping. It will take the stress out of things and plus you get to sleep in a little bit, if you have the alarm set. I'm really sure that you will be okay and that you didn't miss the egg and with taking EPO, I am sure there will be plentiful amount of cm inside trapping those little guys.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

ATTENTION - anyone who uses Wondfo pregnancy test dip strips...

I've been using Wondfo Pregnancy Tests LOT# W00170116-3 and they have been coming up faint positives since 2 days ago. I just did a Google search of the lot# and found a couple other people who with the same batch with similar results. ???? Expiration date on these is 01/10/2019. Every single one I've done since Wednesday has a faint pink line within minutes. So disheartening. Anyone else have this batch? Are you getting faint lines? I also found that this is an APPROVED list of Wondfo shippers from Amazon and you should NOT order through anyone who is NOT on this list!

Approved distributors:
AccuCare
All About Bidet Inc.
Earth's Magic Inc.
EZ @ HOME
Fairview Mart
Formosa Enterprises, LLC
iFast
Jooah Reyes
Lia Poesy LLC
MetaRetail
TEST `A-SURE
USHealth Tests

6 years ago

Good afternoon and happy Friday!
@Dragonfly hmm Maca? What does it do, do you know? Maybe I’ll try it, my husband puts it in his smoothies. I’m doing EPO and progesterone this month unlike other months. Waiting to ovulate so not anywhere close to testing. Low fertility today on clearblue advanced. Wouldn’t hurt to try baby asa either. Yes my time will come soon, thank you so much for your words of encouragement! How are you feeling? Queasy? Tired?

@Bb2018 yes I know what you mean! So many fb pregnancies haha :) omg I cant believe the faulty wondfos! That is infuriating! I don’t have that lot number though

@flamingogirl thanks Love, I’ve changed my attitude as well about the season the baby will be due in. Your twin sister and you could be pregnant together, you never know! :) I agree with Bb, it sounds like great timing! I would t worry too much about it and it sounds like you covered your bases this am as well. They say an egg will live 24 hours after it’s popped out, so it sounds like this am was perfect!

@kelleria and Kimberley how are you ladies doing?

6 years ago

@photomama. Maca is supposed to help regulate your cycles. But with you trying progesterone after you ovulate, I'm sure you will stand a chance. This was my first time using the cream and I got pregnant. Who knew. But once you start you have to continue till the baby can't manage on its own. I just bought two more tubes as I am running low and I started using it just after Jan. 22 so I don't want to run out and risk the chance.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Hey ladies I will be taking some time to myself right now. We lost the baby. It was confirmed today my hcg levels dropped to 140. DH and I took it very hard. Just taking some time to grieve.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo