Community post

Discussion

Not Just Cycle Buddies!

View Full Post

Hi Friends! Lots of us have gotten our BFPs these past few cycles and we all aren't "cycle buddies" anymore. I feel like we need a place to connect and keep up the conversation with each other. This way we can keep chatting even if some of us aren't pregnant and some of us are. I'm just starting my 6th cycle TTC and hoping that this will be the one. Please join in and update us on where you are and how you are feeling.

916 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

841 - 850 of 916 Replies | Last Page

DiviniumLiv, i didn't see anything in the pic you posted here but on your page i did! Praying it is a sticky bean and your line gets darker!!

5 years ago

Don't know why I even bother getting my hopes up, it always seem to end the same way. My test this morning is definitely lighter than yesterday. Now the line is barely visible..

User image

5 years ago

It's time.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

@DivininiumLiv - I'm sorry hun. Keep taking that maca. I can't remember if you've tried a progesterone supplement yet but I've heard that can help a lot with implantation and keeping a baby. We're all here for you and I hope that either your lines keep getting darker or the maca continues to improve your cycles.

5 years ago • Post starter

@Dragonfly23 - Go have that sweet little boy! You are more then ready at this point. I'll be thinking of you today and tomorrow.

@Flamingogirl13. Thanks hun. Just got into labour and delivery. I guess on a side note, today is brother's birthday.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

@dagonfly23 - That is a special day to have another little boy on!

@FlamingoGirl13 - Thank you. I actually got some progesterone tablets from a friend to try. Doesn't looked like it helped this time. If af shows up, which I really think it will, I will take maca again but in a higher dose. Can't do much more than that at the moment anyway.

@dragonfly23 - Yay! Best of luck bringing that little boy into this world.

User image

5 years ago

My sweet Angel is finally here. His name is Isaiah Ludger Peter. Born at 6:01 pm; weighing in at 7 lbs 8oz with a length of 52cm. Ludger is his grandfather's name and Peter is my grandfather. I got sick a few times but not sure if ot was caused by the epidural or the fact i hardly ate anything today. I don't think I tore too badly and sadly I got some minor stretch marks. So far he has latched on pretty good so I am hoping that it continues to stay that way as my first experience was horrible. Other than that, I seem to be okay. It's pretty late here (11:30pm) and I've been up since 6:00am so I should try and rest but also trying to keep crackers down.

user submitted image

User image[/url]

5 years ago

Dragonfly23 he's a doll, just Beautiful. I hope you recover quickly & Congratulations to your family!!!

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo