Community post

Discussion

Not Just Cycle Buddies!

View Full Post

Hi Friends! Lots of us have gotten our BFPs these past few cycles and we all aren't "cycle buddies" anymore. I feel like we need a place to connect and keep up the conversation with each other. This way we can keep chatting even if some of us aren't pregnant and some of us are. I'm just starting my 6th cycle TTC and hoping that this will be the one. Please join in and update us on where you are and how you are feeling.

916 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

381 - 390 of 916 Replies | Last Page

Hi everyone. Looking for a board where I can get to know some lovely moms and mom to be’s.
I haven’t been on this site in a long time!

I’m a mom to two gorgeous babes already and a third would be amazing.

I’m currently somewhere between 12 and 15dpo. Cycles have been whacky lately. This recent one it’s like I had a back to back period, 5-6 days of AF, two days break and then 7-8days AF... I never got a true positive OPK (lack of tests and cycle confusion) so I’m going off O pain and CM at this stage. I’ve had some dud tests which showed convincing Evaps on all tests but I’ve confirmed them as negative with my trusted strips that arrived today (they really are a tell all or nothing!).

I am eagerly awaiting AF and keen to get on and hope my next cycle is more normal.
I had EWCM today which was odd so part of my is wondering if I was anovulatory earlier? Who knows.
CP is quite high and open but firm, has been for a good 4-5 days now but I can’t trust it to tell me much in a LP since I’ve had 2 kids already.

I love the community aspect of story sharing and advice so I hope you will give me a chance to get to know everyone. Sorry in advance if I ask or comment things that have already been mentioned, might take a while to catch up.

Xx

6 years ago

@dragonfly23 - That announcement sounds perfect! Are you posting it today at 17 weeks? I don't think anyone will think it's a fake. That's so exciting that you can start to feel the little flutters of baby moving around. Keep us updated on your next ultrasound. I can't wait to hear if it's a boy or girl. I'm routing for a boy for you as I know you already have a little girl.

My boobs are sore on the side but that's where they are always sore at this point in my cycle. I think if my nipples get sensitive that would be a big sign because it would be different from normal. I've been feeling a few odd twinges and pulls since 9dpo but I try not to read much into those as I think I'm more aware of my body at this point in my cycle. I think I will test on 13 dpo and if I do get a bfn I will try not to get discouraged. Thanks for your input!

@DiviniumLiv - Yay for ovulation! I'm really hoping you'll get a sticky BFP this time and if not the clinic can fit you in.

6 years ago • Post starter

@FlamingoGirl13. I am so nervous and anxious to post it today and hubby says to go ahead and he was cracking up little jokes saying, that he would go on FB (he doesn’t have an account and never will) and tell people it’s a tumor lol. I know he was joking. I found that my nipples were erect a lot of the times and when I would have a bath, they would ache so that was another tell-tale sign. I really hope that this is your month and the pulls and twinges are good signs. Thank you about my ultrasound, I will keep you posted on the outcome. I just have to get passed the doctor’s appointment and hope we hear the heartbeat as I was telling hubby that this pregnancy has got me so worked up and I think it has to do with the fact that I haven’t heard the heartbeat but only saw it on the ultrasound. Keep us posted on your test. Praying for you.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@Luckyducky90 - Welcome! This group was formed as a place for those who are still ttc and those that have already got their BFPs to continue to chat and update each other. There are groups that are focused on ttc and what month your edd would fall in. I take part in those discussion in those as well. Don't worry about asking us questions and us repeating ourselves! I'm happy to share my story and hear yours as well. Has your cycle always been so wacky or did that happen after your last pregnancy? How old are your two children?

I'm on my 8th cycle ttc at 11 dpo today. Dh and I are ttc our first baby so I've never been pregnant and am getting tired of waiting to be pregnant! My cycles are super regular and I usually get my period on 14dpo so if I'm not pregnant I expect it on Sunday.

Good luck to you and welcome!

@dragonfly23 - He's just teasing you! Go and post it! You'll feel better after you post it. I'm sure you will hear the heartbeat at your next appointment, but I understand how that can get you worked up. If something was really wrong you wouldn't have progressed as far as you have so that should give you some peace of mind.

At what point or dpo did you notice your nipples getting erect a lot?

@FlamingoGirl13. I am trying to remember as it was so long ago lol. I think it was about 6dpo and on. The areolas never did get huge. The girls are more rounder now as hubby noticed them yesterday . I think you are right when it comes to my progress giving me peace of mind as my one coworker said, it's not gas lol. I feel bad because I didn't keep track of any of my symptoms during the tww or even now. Even worse, I didn't take pictures of my progress month by month like I did the first pregnancy. Not sure if you saw my pictures or not but I posted them on the First Pregnancy ultrasound. Feel free to take a look.

User image[/url]

6 years ago • Edited

It is certainly not gas!!! lol!

@FlamingoGirl13. Tell me about it. I would be taking medication to make the bump smaller and my girls wouldn't be sore if it was gas lol.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dragonfly congratulations on your pregnancy! Is this your first baby? 17 weeks is perfect for an announcement I say! Funny how dh would joke, sounds like something mine would do ????.

@flamingo I have my fx for you! Don’t know how you’re holding out so well on testing.., POAS Addict here ????????‍?? Your patience is goals haha

13-16dpo today with my best guess. Haven’t tested yet. Probably store some up first since it was an up and down night with the kids, loo included in that picture.

My cycles have always been pretty regular +/- a couple of days depending on stress levels. Had early bfp with both so I’m a bit pessimistic if I don’t see anything prior to 13dpo. Seen all the stories of surprise late ones so you never know I guess!

6 years ago

@Luckyducky90. This is my second pregnancy. My daughter just turned two on March 29. Men are funny that way and like to joke around. Hope this is your month.

Well, just did my announcement at noon and so far there was no questions on whether or not it was fake or not so that is a bonus. Got nothing but congrats.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo