Community post

Discussion

Not Just Cycle Buddies!

View Full Post

Hi Friends! Lots of us have gotten our BFPs these past few cycles and we all aren't "cycle buddies" anymore. I feel like we need a place to connect and keep up the conversation with each other. This way we can keep chatting even if some of us aren't pregnant and some of us are. I'm just starting my 6th cycle TTC and hoping that this will be the one. Please join in and update us on where you are and how you are feeling.

916 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

801 - 810 of 916 Replies | Last Page

@Dragonfly23 - I haven't done much research but I've heard that having sex can help bring on labor sometimes. There are prostaglandins in semen that can help do this. Therefore I don't think having sex and him finishing in you shouldn't be a problem. You can always call your OB or midwife or nurse just to check though! How far along were you when your DD arrived?

5 years ago • Edited • Post starter

@FlamingoGirl13. My DD was a week late and was supposed to be induced but ended up going in before midnight.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

My body really fooled me this time. I was pretty sure I ovulated at cd 16, since my temp was high the 2 following days. I didn't have much ov pain though, like I normally do. But sometimes I get a cycle where I barely have any ov pain, so I thought this was one of those. My monitor still hadn't given me a peak, but I thought it just missed it this time since I tend to have a very short peak. At cd 19 my temp dropped and I started to get a lot of ewcm, more than I usually have, and started to get ovulation pain. My monitors test suddenly got darker, after getting lighter. And yesterday I got a peak. Was expecting a temp rise today and a lighter test (even though the monitor automaticly gives two days of peak), but instead the test is till really dark and my temp is low. This is totally new for me, I have never gotten a real peak two days in a row. So I'm guessing the red maca has something to do with it. Let's just hope it's my time to get a bfp this month.

User image

5 years ago

@ DiviniumLiv - I hope it's the red maca doing it's job! Lets hope that sperm meets the egg for you this time and you get our sticky bean. Fingers crossed for you.

@Dragonfly23 - You are getting sooooo close! Update us when you can on the arrival of your DS!

AFM- I'm enjoying the 2nd trimester and loving every little move I feel. My DH felt the baby move on Friday morning! He said it felt like my stomach gurgling but I knew it was the baby. As they get stronger/bigger he'll be able to feel the baby move more and more.

My twin sister reached her 7 week mark this weekend with her second baby so our next kids will be super close in age! I'm looking forward to that very much. She is still nervous, even thought they saw their babies heart beat last week. She said she'll be nervous until she passes the week she had her mmc last spring. I think that's around 9 or 10 weeks for her. Keep your fingers crossed that this is her rainbow baby. I'm hoping everyday that we'll get to meet this one.

5 years ago • Post starter

@FlamingoGirl13. Thank you. I will keep everyone updated when I can. I've just been posting in the "Group for BFPs" but will make a comment here when it's time. Feeling baby move is an amazing feeling to go through. You will love it.

Have another doctor's appointment Tuesday for another membrane sweep. For everyone that lives in Canada, Happy Thanksgiving. Eat lots of turkey.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

@Drgaonfly23 - Thanks for the update hun! I hope tomorrows membrane sweep and appointment go well. Have a great Thanksgiving! Thanksgiving is my favorite Holiday because it always brings my Mom's entire side of the family together.

Hey ladies!
DiviniumLiv- I hope you get your BFP and this maca root is helping!
Flamingogirl- how amazing he finally got to feel baby move. Are you going to find out the sex of the baby?
Dragonfly-yes keep us updated!

AFM: just been taking it one day at a time. Still a secret pregnancy. Waiting for our next ultrasound on Oct 26th. Then will announce on Halloween at work. It’s a shirt with a Skelton of my ribs and in belly is a Skelton baby. LOL.

user submitted image

5 years ago

@Beaut1ful38. I totally love the shirt. What a cool way to announce the pregnancy.

@FlamingoGirl13. Thank you, I hope the appointment goes well and if that doesn't work then they will schedule me to be induced a week later.

Tonight's Thanksgiving was an exciting one if I may say. Started to have contractions, hip and back pain right before supper started and everyone kept checking in on me. Most say that I will most likely go in the hospital after midnight. Things have started to settle down with some minor tightness but nothing like it was earlier. Will keep everyone posted when I can.

User image[/url]

5 years ago • Edited

@Beaut1ful38 - I love that shirt! I think that's a great idea. Just about two weeks and you'll get to see your little one again! We are not finding out the gender of our baby. We're waiting to be surprised on the day. Will you find out?

@Dragonfly23- Sounds like your body is gearing up for labor! I'll be stalking the BFP group to see any updates!

I'm only 4 dpo and woke up today feeling warmer than normal. I have had this warm feeling a few times, one of them was when I got pregnant with my son and the others were chemical pregnancies. With my son I started feeling it around 8 dpo and got a bfp at 11 dpo. Right now it's way too early to be a pregnancy sign, but hopefully it's a good sign that my progesterone levels are good.

User image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo