Community post

Discussion

Not Just Cycle Buddies!

View Full Post

Hi Friends! Lots of us have gotten our BFPs these past few cycles and we all aren't "cycle buddies" anymore. I feel like we need a place to connect and keep up the conversation with each other. This way we can keep chatting even if some of us aren't pregnant and some of us are. I'm just starting my 6th cycle TTC and hoping that this will be the one. Please join in and update us on where you are and how you are feeling.

916 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

851 - 860 of 916 Replies | Last Page

@dragonfly23 - Congrats! Hope all is well with the family.

AFM: I'm definitely out, still nothing more than a shadow. So now I'm waiting for the witch to arrive.

User image

5 years ago

@dragonfly: Thinking of you and hope you and cute, little Isaiah are doing well! I hope you're recovering very well! Make sure to rest and eat! :)

My baby was born on July 26th, 2018 And it's a ! And my 2nd baby boy was born

5 years ago

@dragonfly23 - Have you gone home with your new little one? He's so precious. Him and your daughter are going to be the best of friends!

5 years ago • Post starter

The witch got to me this morning. But rather than feeling sad, I'm actually more relieved at this point. I knew days ago that this wouldn't be a healthy pregnancy, so I just wanted af to show up so that we could start trying again. I will continue with maca this cycle, but are switching to capsules instead. Hopefully they will be nicer to my stomach and doesn't taste as bad.

User image

5 years ago

@DiviniumLiv - I'm sorry to here af showed up but I'm glad to see you being positive about it all. Does you DH take the maca as well? I've heard that it can be helpful on their end too. I also had my DH start taking a vitamin that was specifically for males trying to conceive he got through about two months of it before we got our BFP. They say males need 3 months for their sperm to really adjust or be different from the supplements they take. I'll be crossing my fingers for you this month.

@FlamingoGirl13 - No, he doesn't take maca. But he takes a supplement that contains zinc and other stuff. I think he takes L-arginin too.

User image

5 years ago

@DiviniumLiv - I'm pretty sure that was in the supplement my DH took as well. We'll probably put him on it again when we start ttc #2. It can't hurt right!

DiviniumLiv, I have a pack of black maca for the hubby that has never been opened. It is powdered. I got my bfp before my bf had to take it. It is from Amazon. If you message Mr I'll send it to you.

5 years ago

@Kelliria - Thanks for the offer. But I actually live in Sweden, so I'm guessing the shipping cost won't be that cheap.

User image

5 years ago

Congrats ladies, the babies are absolutely beautiful! I got faint positives on two tests today 10 dpo. Crossing fingers my daughter will have a sibling next summer!

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo