Community post

Discussion

Not Just Cycle Buddies!

View Full Post

Hi Friends! Lots of us have gotten our BFPs these past few cycles and we all aren't "cycle buddies" anymore. I feel like we need a place to connect and keep up the conversation with each other. This way we can keep chatting even if some of us aren't pregnant and some of us are. I'm just starting my 6th cycle TTC and hoping that this will be the one. Please join in and update us on where you are and how you are feeling.

916 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 916 Replies | Last Page

Good morning ladies. I hope your day is going well. Not much to report here besides achy nipples and hungry all the time.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Hi, all! Finally got a solid smiley (peak fertility clearblue easy) but was not even flashing yesterday. Cervix was high, medium, open this morning but right as i was doing opk at noon i was high, soft, open and wet. Bd 1.5 hrs after i read it was positive. Will do again tonight or tomorrow. Achy in ovaries. This is my 4th month of clomid, we've had sex during all the fertile stages but still trying.
How is everyone else? Weekend good so far? Went to breakfast with bf and lo this morning. Have a great remainder of your weekend!

6 years ago

Hey guys, i was scrolling the questions on the forums and try to offer advice when I can but I have no experience with clomid. This girl has PCOS and wants to know what she can expect when using clomid, anyone up for offering her some advice? https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=1215268

6 years ago

@Moonbaby15. Wish I could help but I've never been on it. How are things going for you?

User image[/url]

6 years ago • Edited

@moonbaby15, ive been on clomid total of 10 months in 3 yrs. Some women experience hot flashes, ovary pain due to the stimulation, shorter periods (mine went from 4/5 days to 3), longer cycles, nausea, mid-cycle spotting or acne. There are a few more symptoms but these are the ones i see most. Ovary pain, usually mild, is my most common symptom. I have it about all month more during and after ovulation. Ive thought i was pregnant numerous times cause of breast tenderness, nausea, and cramping but it is just side effects.

6 years ago

Love this idea, and would love to join. I think this will be cycle no 14 of TTC #2. Trying to keep my hopes up for a bfp some day. Our son took 17 months TTC. This time it's a lot harder, since it always seems to be a chemical pregnancy. Have had too many of them and getting pretty sick of it. This time I will order a blood test to check my progesterone, and then call a obgyn depending on what the result is. I'm currently on cd 4 now and waiting to ovulate in about 2 weeks time.

User image

6 years ago

Happy Monday All! On CD11 and still getting low fertility on my OPKs. Hopefully tomorrow will be High and later this week the Peak! DH worked three 12s over the weekend so we didn't get to BD very much as he was tired. We did on Friday night and I swear I had ovary pain while we were BDing. I think I get that every so often but not very much. It feels like a sharp stab in my lower right groin, above my hip bone. I noticed Some EWCM on Friday which is also early for me to get that so I'm thinking it's the EPO starting to work!

6 years ago • Post starter

@ DiviniumLiv - Welcome! Did you set up the blood test with your obgyn because of your chemical pregnancy history? Do you have your FF BBT chart in your signature? Do you update that everyday or do you have a code from FF that does it for you?

FlamingoGirl- I think so too, I did when I started taken EPO. Hope you ovulated soon.

6 years ago

@ Beaut1ful38 - Did you have ovary pain each time you BD or just in general? I feel like I'm feeling it now too.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo