Community post

Discussion

Not Just Cycle Buddies!

View Full Post

Hi Friends! Lots of us have gotten our BFPs these past few cycles and we all aren't "cycle buddies" anymore. I feel like we need a place to connect and keep up the conversation with each other. This way we can keep chatting even if some of us aren't pregnant and some of us are. I'm just starting my 6th cycle TTC and hoping that this will be the one. Please join in and update us on where you are and how you are feeling.

916 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 916 Replies | Last Page

Happy Valentine's Day Ladies, This is the man behind the bump lol My husband of 5 1/2 year but together for 12. We have been through a very rocky & rough relationship through out the years but God has a plan & he has kept us together through it all. I love him very much & couldn't ask for a better husband.

user submitted image

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

6 years ago

Here you go ladies: this is what she sent me: (not sure if works for other tickets this is for lilypie)

You need to use the BBCode option.

On lilypie:

After you've created your ticker - -
> Under "Code Snippets"
> Click 'Forum" tab
> the click the 'PseudoHTML, UBBCode and BB Code' tab
> select the code in the box and paste it in

Should have the square brackets and look something like this:
[img]https://lbdf.lilypie.com/jpXjm6.pn

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38. My link was so much longer than that. Let me see if I can show you. Give me a minute. ETA. Okay, I just did my ticker again. Here is what was given me. [url=https://lilypie.com][img]https://lbdf.lilypie.com/vhQnm6.png[/img][/url] and I used the same as the one below.

@Kimberke. Such a lovely picture of you two. God has a plan for all of us and everything will worl out in His favor.

User image[/url]

6 years ago • Edited

Good Morning ladies and Happy Valentines Day! Today my youngest niece turns 1! We're not big on celebrating Valentines day but tonight we are having a game night with another couple we haven't seen in a while so that should be fun. I talked to my sister-in-law a lot last night about pregnancy and ttc and we finally had a good one on one talk that we've been missing since she has two little ones right now. I'm hoping that this is our cycle. I ovulate in 10 days! Will start OKS in 3 days.

@Beaut1ful - Good luck with the ultrasound today! Looking forward to an update.

6 years ago • Post starter

@FlamingoGirl13. I'm glad you were able to get your one on one talk with you sister in law and hope she gave some helpful advice, hints, or tips that you can use this month. I really hope that you get your BFP this month. If you conceive, when would your expected due date be?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@Dragonfly23 - She is very supportive and having gone through two pregnancies very recently has a lot of helpful advice. She got pregnant pretty quick with her first and then the second happened very soon after the first but she understands all the worry and that comes with ttc. If we conceive this month my expected due date would be around November 17th. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday so I'd actually be pretty happy to have a baby born around that time too! I didn't really want a December or January baby because that is my birthday and DH's birthday respectively. But, I've decided that at this point it doesn't really matter when we have a baby as long as we have one that is healthy and happy!

6 years ago • Post starter

@FlamingoGirl13. I totally understand about having a baby around the time of our birthdays as my husband's is in August and mine is in September and desperately wanted one on those two months but like you said, I will be happy with any month as long as the baby is healthy and happy as in all reality that's what really matters.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Dragonfly- that is what countdown admin sent me in private message. I sent her my link and she told me to cut it down to what she posted.

FlamingoGirl- I will keep you ladies updated. Getting ready now to head over to the dr

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38. Yes, I had admin do it for me as well and she sent me the right link. Good luck at the doctor and keep us posted.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

I need to stop putting myself into these anxiety attacks. Went to the washroom and there was a very tiny bit of brown discharge again. How does one not stress about every little symptom even though it is all normal? Nose is still running and still slightly chilled. Been trying to take it easy and not do so much heavy lifting.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo