Community post

Discussion

Not Just Cycle Buddies!

View Full Post

Hi Friends! Lots of us have gotten our BFPs these past few cycles and we all aren't "cycle buddies" anymore. I feel like we need a place to connect and keep up the conversation with each other. This way we can keep chatting even if some of us aren't pregnant and some of us are. I'm just starting my 6th cycle TTC and hoping that this will be the one. Please join in and update us on where you are and how you are feeling.

916 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 916 Replies | Last Page

@ Dragonfly23 - Twins would be amazing! As a twin myself I want nothing more then to have twin babies but I would be over the moon with one right now. I'm cd4 and just waiting until Friday or Saturday to start my OPKs. Looks like I will be heading out on a work trip the day after ovulation this cycle so I'm crossing my fingers that I ovulate as normal on CD15 or 16 this cycle.

As for your girlfriend I expect she is a little bit envious but if she does the right thing by you she wont show it and hopefully it will fade away with time. My twin sister just got her Nexplanon out and I expect she will be pregnant on the first try. I might be jealous if she is but at the same time they are trying to build a family and I want them to have another baby. I talked to a friend who is in the same boat as many of us she's on her 7th cycle ttc her first. She reminded me that we are still in our first year of ttc and if it doesn't happen there are medical things to try next and if that doesn't work then we can move on to adoption or other things. She reminded me that if I want to be a Mom it will happen one way or another. I don't think you have to worry about your friend.

6 years ago • Post starter

@FlamingoGirl13. I hope things progress well for you and that you ovulate before you head out of town for work and then you can put the tww behind you till you come back. Thank you for your kind words. I've had numerous dreams in the past of having twins and there was twins in my family but the one passed away. My friend says she is happy but you are right, if she does the right thing it will fade away in time and besides, she will get her chance once her and her new boyfriend get married (waiting till marriage to have sex) next year providing things go well for them. Would you consider adoption or would you try IVF or IUI first. I really hope that things won't have to go that far as those are costly procedures as I was going to try it with my ex husband as he couldn't have kids.

User image[/url]

6 years ago • Edited

@ Dragonfly23 - I would definitely try all the medical approaches first if we can afford them. Adoption is expensive too. If things come to either of those we'll have to reevaluate our time line and start saving money for the specific purpose. Since there are lots of medical treatments before IVF and I don't have PCOS or anything I'm not that worried about it. Just keeping hoping for one within this first year of ttc!

6 years ago • Post starter

@FlamingoGirl13. I totally understand. Here's to hoping you get pregnant before the year is up and you won't have to go through the process of having to go through the other options since you have no underlying issues (pcos, etc). I think that if things go past the year that I would seek the doctor and get all the medical testing done first before anything else and who knows, it might be an easy fix . My girlfriend says that she is happy that she is going to my first ultrasound and says that she will be sad at first but think she will be fine with it as she is "happy" for me.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Hey ladies! I’m doing great sickness has hit me hard this weekend and fatigue. I’m excited I get my ultrasound done on Wednesday “Valentine’s Day” which this weekend we will present it to immediate family only. We are getting picture done April to announce pregnancy.

Twin run in my family as well. My sister in law had twins as well. It would be awesome but I think I will stick with just 1 Lol, my odds are high for twins as well with family and age. Good luck dragonfly if you do get twins that would be amazing!

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38. Thank you! If it turns out it is twins, I will be done with pregnancies as three is plentyful and my husband only wants two kids so this will be a surprise for us. So sorry that you have been sick, I hope that does cause havoc on the little bean. Only two more days and hope your ultrasound goes really well. I can't wait to go for mine as that will make things more real. Told my hubby that I have been more tired lately and he's like, you will be, you have a parasite growing inside you and you will be tired more and full of hormones. I enjoyed my last pregnancy so hoping this will be just as good as the last one.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Ladies, I am trying to remain calm but literally freaking out and hoping this is normal. Went to the washroom and when I wiped there was dark brown discharge. Please tell me this is normal. I never had any dischaege with my last pregnancy. No cramping. Hubby says not to worry but you know me.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Dragonfly- don’t worry it’s notmal. I had it last week for two days I was freaking out as well. But stayed calm and did about 2 more tests lol. I had mild cramps too. As along as it’s not red or clots your good. I agree once I get an ultrasound it will be more real. As long as I eat I’m ok. It’s instead of getting hunger pains I get nausea so I know it’s time to eat. Tired hits me Morning mid day and then at night I can of get a energy burst which then at night I can’t sleep good. Oh are you getting hot?? Omg I’m hot all the time I have to have a fan already lol

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38. Thank you so much for the respnse as I lie here in bed hoping I get some reassurance before I can sleep for the night. Im still taking my progesterone cream so that is still good for the baby? I think I am done with testing as those would probably freak me out. When my anxiety acts out (like tonight) it would heat up the blood in my body and then I am fine but a few minutes later I am chattering my teeth. Then without warnkng it repeats itself. I try to get my mind off of it then I am good for awhile and then it creeps up again without warning. I did an internal check with toilet paper and nothing there. Having some cramping but it feels low. That's okay too right?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Dragonfly, cramping and spotting rusty/dark color is ok. I did and freaked myself out. Went to hosp and of coarse they said probable miscarriage even though everything looked good except cramping and spotting occasionally. I had panic attacks because she was my rainbow baby and i was nervous. It was nothing. I cramped some about the whole pregnancy because our bodies are changing and stretching. The spotting lasted about a month. Not all the time but on and off. My ob said it is normal for some women. Don't stress out. (Easier said than done). I have confidence you will have a healthy pregnancy.

6 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo