Community post

Discussion

Not Just Cycle Buddies!

View Full Post

Hi Friends! Lots of us have gotten our BFPs these past few cycles and we all aren't "cycle buddies" anymore. I feel like we need a place to connect and keep up the conversation with each other. This way we can keep chatting even if some of us aren't pregnant and some of us are. I'm just starting my 6th cycle TTC and hoping that this will be the one. Please join in and update us on where you are and how you are feeling.

916 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

611 - 620 of 916 Replies | Last Page

Photomama- OMG how horrible. Like you don’t need more stress added on you. I hope they find your car with some of your belongings soon.

Diviniumliv- Sticky vibes to you. Hope you catch the egg this cycle!

Luckyducky90- Not sure where you live. But I Found maca (black yellow and red) On amazon for $20-40 a bottle.

Flamingogirl- when do you get your ultrasound?

AFM. I am 11dpo today (98.14 temp) not trying to symptom spot bc every month my cycles are wacky. But I have been keeping a journal of daily symptoms.
It’s July 4th holiday here so day off and of course just. Rainy day. Staying home with family making the best of it.

5 years ago • Edited

Photomama, that sounds like a rough morning. Hopefully since it’s a car the police can find it. Car insurance must cover something for lost goods/lost car. I have no idea what they do for that. I hope the rest of your day turned out better.

Beaut1ful - I have my first OB appointment on Monday and i’ll be 9 weeks then. I think my office does the first ultrasound around 12 weeks so I expect we’ll schedule it after Monday’s appointment. They’ll try a fetal Doppler on Monday so I might get to hear the babies heart beat!

5 years ago • Post starter

Flamingogirl- How exciting keep us updated.

AFM. 12 dpo today and temp in 98.34. I don’t want to get excited just yet. If temp dips tomorrow I will know then. I attached my chart. I won’t test till tomorrow or Saturday

user submitted image

5 years ago

Your chart looks promising! I've got my fingers crossed for you and your rainbow baby.

5 years ago • Edited • Post starter

Flamingo girl.. I never got to congratulate u on your pregnancy.. u were one of the first to congratulate me.. well done honey x

5 years ago

Well looks like AF will be arriving as usual (Sunday or sooner) temp dropped (97.87 @ 13 dpo). So I went ahead and ordered my Maca Root on Amazon for DH and I to take. Let see if that will work.

5 years ago

@Beaut1ful38 - Keep us updated. Good luck trying the Maca Root. Is your DH still taking the One-A-Day men's pre-conception? They say it takes 3 months for that to help so lets hope this next cycle those and the Maca do the trick.

@skellynet190 - Thank you hun! How is everything going with your pregnancy? Are you at 12 weeks now or further along?

5 years ago • Post starter

Yay, we finally got the keyes! So we'll start to move some of our stuff tomorrow. As far as ttc goes, I'm about 3 dpo and was expecting the temp to rise more than it has. It rose and then dropped 2 days in a row. So hopefully it'll rise again tomorrow.

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago

Flamingogirl- Today is your 1st Dr Appt? Keep us updated!!

DH and I started taken Maca Root .this is our 3rd day and I think I’m feeling the benefits already!!

5 years ago

@FlamingoGirl13. Good luck at your appointment today. I hope everything goes well.

@Beaut1ful38. I hope the Maca Root helps. I took it the month I conceived.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo