Community post

Discussion

Not Just Cycle Buddies!

View Full Post

Hi Friends! Lots of us have gotten our BFPs these past few cycles and we all aren't "cycle buddies" anymore. I feel like we need a place to connect and keep up the conversation with each other. This way we can keep chatting even if some of us aren't pregnant and some of us are. I'm just starting my 6th cycle TTC and hoping that this will be the one. Please join in and update us on where you are and how you are feeling.

916 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

501 - 510 of 916 Replies | Last Page

12dpo and appears to be a bfn. Thought maybe I had a vvfl but I'm not sure if I have line eye or not, swear I saw something with the tools. Ever heard of anyone not getting there BFP until later?? Would love some encouragement right now!

5 years ago

Still getting lines that are barely there. Am between 9 and 11 dpo. I'm going away for work and isn't home again until wednesday evening, so won't be able to test until then. Hopefully it's a bit less faint by then..

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago

@Kysd94 - I have heard of women not getting their BFP until the day AF is due or the day after. Crossing my fingers for you!

@DiviniumLiv - Crossing my fingers for you too! Waiting two days to test again is a good idea.

5 years ago • Post starter

Thank you Flamingo! My calendar says AF is due tomorrow but could be Wednesday. I won't test again until I know AF is late. If she doesn't show by Friday, i'll call my OB & get a blood test. Praying for my BFP!!

Divinium, its still early!!! Will be praying for you as well!
Flamingo, have you noticed any symptoms? How are you feeling?

5 years ago

Any updates ladies? Beaut1ful38 are you ovulating soon?

@Kysd94 - I'm feeling good! Haven't had nausea yet and the fatigue is only hitting me late at night towards bedtime right now so that's good. I still have very sensitive/tender breasts and I am still getting little cramps every so often. Those can make me nervous but I think some of them are intestinal and not uterine? I think my sex drive is low and DH's seems to be high right now... I made my first prenatal appointment for July 9th! I'll be 9 weeks that day so 4 weeks to wait. I have my yearly physical in between that so I'll have a blood draw to check up on my thyroid early, which I'm happy about. I'm hypothyroid and I want to make sure they increase my medication during pregnancy if they have too.

Waiting to see if AF shows. Cramping in lower abdomen & sides (almost like O pain but different) and lots of white creamy discharge & a little bit of clear, stretchy like Fertile CM since yesterday. Around 14 dpo, confirmed by OPKS & progesterone bloodwork. Now just waiting. I think I miscalculated & AF is actually due tomorrow. So we shall see :)

July 9th is a great day, my wedding anniversary! Goodluck with your ultrasound :)! Let us know how things go!

5 years ago

Flamingogirl- yes I should be ovulating in Father’s Day! Let’s hope he can impregnate me what a gift that be a month later. I bought clear blue digital as I think they work better that regular opk. I want to know my most fertile week/days.

Who else is close to there Fertile week??

On another note: Flamingogirl how are you?? When is DR appt? I’m just trying to relax this month again.

5 years ago

@Kysd94 - I found that cramping days before AF was due was my first sign of pregnancy so I'm hoping it's the same for you as well. I think waiting to test after AF is smart too. for you!

@Beaut1ful38 - Conceiving on Father's day would be magical! I liked the clear blue digital OPKs a lot. The fact that they track your estrogen and give you High days as well as a Peak is really helpful. Have you started using them? I usually would get 4-5 days of High and on the 4th I'd start testing in the evening to make sure I didn't miss my Peak. I'm doing good! Another new symptom for me this week is frequent urination. I didn't realize that would start this soon! I thought it would come when my uterus was bigger and pressing on my bladder but maybe that's already happening or it's the hormones? My yearly physical is in two weeks on the 27th and my first prenatal is on Monday July 9th. Looking forward to both! I'm not sure if I'll get an ultrasound during my first prenatal or if they'll wait until 12 weeks or later.

I hope you are able to relax this month. For us in the Northeast the warm weather and sun this month helps with that.

Took a new test when I got home and I can see something, but still faint. Not feeling to optimistic at the moment. Uploaded the pic in my gallery. Am either 13 or 11 dpo today.

User image

5 years ago

Hey ladies, got my vvfp at 11dpo and BFP at 13DPO had my blood test done yesterday at 14dpo and should have recieved results today but doctors wasn’t it hopefully get a call in the morning for results and will get my repeat bloods tomorrow to make sure I’m doubling. I’m struggling to not stress about loosing this baby, I’ve been having quite terrible cramps but no blood or discharge. Have any of you experience bad cramps so early on ? I’m only 16DPO today

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo