Community post

Discussion

Not Just Cycle Buddies!

View Full Post

Hi Friends! Lots of us have gotten our BFPs these past few cycles and we all aren't "cycle buddies" anymore. I feel like we need a place to connect and keep up the conversation with each other. This way we can keep chatting even if some of us aren't pregnant and some of us are. I'm just starting my 6th cycle TTC and hoping that this will be the one. Please join in and update us on where you are and how you are feeling.

916 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

891 - 900 of 916 Replies | Last Page

Hey Ladies I need advice on what to do or what you guys think. So I got a vfl @9dpo & I confirmed it with digital @12dpo I am currently 14dpo but my lines are barely progressing. Do you guys have any experience with a slow rising hpt lines if so was it a viable Pregnancy or did it end up a Miscarriage? I'm freaking out here because my fmu seems lighter today than last night's test. Please Help

user submitted image

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

4 years ago

Af arrived this morning, 2 days earlier but well within my normal. I'm bummed but not actually that beat up about it. It wouldn't be a bad thing if I didn't get pregnant until the fall anyway, that way I have the chance to graduate before a little one arrives. I graduate in june 2020 and have to take an internship for a few weeks before I that, and that would be a little difficult with a newborn. So I think we'll be practicing a little bit of NTNP from now on and then get back to ttc in a few months.

User image

4 years ago

@Kimberke - I don't have any experience with this. Did you try another digital? It could be that your urine was just more diluted at 14dpo? I would post as a questions to the whole community and see what they say. You could also go get your betas drawn if you are worried. That would give you a clear answer. Praying for you.

@Pandorica - I think NTNP for a few months is a good idea. That will certainly give you a break from the constant TTC and might help your body relax. I've got my fingers crossed for you!

4 years ago • Post starter

Thanks @Flamingogirl23 it's considered a chemical Pregnancy/early Pregnancy loss. I guess I'm back on the TTC board. ????

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

4 years ago

@Kimberke - I'm sorry to hear this hun.

How's everyone doing? I still haven't gotten my first postpartum period and I'm still taking BC (as best I as I can!). Annika is 7.5 months old now and loving life.

Anyone TTC yet? I think I will stop taking BC when Annika is 9 months and just see what happens. I like the idea of just not being on BC and just letting my body do it's thing. Without a period I can't really track anything anyways...

BGB2020 have you started TTC again?

We've stopped TTC for a while now and I started BC around 2 weeks ago. Even though I want another child, I also want to be able to graduate before that and also hopefully be able to buy our own small farm. I graduate in june next year, so it's not that long. In the meantime I'm focusing on trying to get my thyroid problems sorted out and are currently on a few weeks of cortisone and beta blockers, waiting for my referral to the endocrinologist. Even if my thyroid isn't disturbing my fertility, at least I'll hopefully be feeling better once it's sorted out.

User image

4 years ago

FlamingoGirl - I just started TTC#2 this month and I'm about 4/5 dpo today and I just totally completely feel pregnant. I feel bloated, my bbs feel swollen and a bit sensitive. We legit only got to bd once but I just feel it was the right day and that I'm pregnant. I could be completely off because I just want that to be the case, but I guess time will tell. Have you started TTC#2 too? We can be TTC buddies again!! :)

4 years ago

@BCB2020 - That's so exciting! I'm looking forward to seeing your tests in a week or so. I officially stopped taking the mini pill almost two weeks ago. I have yet to get my first post partum period so there isn't anything for me to track. So we are just having fun bding until my cycles return. I expect that to happen sometime after DD is 12 months old and starts to breast feed less. She already eats less during the day then I pump so I can start to wean off the pump soon.

Since we aren't protecting I'd say we are TTC #2 but still have to wait for my cycles and ovulation to return!

@FlamingoGirl yayyyyy hopefully we will be pregnant at the same time!!

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo