Community post

Discussion

Not Just Cycle Buddies!

View Full Post

Hi Friends! Lots of us have gotten our BFPs these past few cycles and we all aren't "cycle buddies" anymore. I feel like we need a place to connect and keep up the conversation with each other. This way we can keep chatting even if some of us aren't pregnant and some of us are. I'm just starting my 6th cycle TTC and hoping that this will be the one. Please join in and update us on where you are and how you are feeling.

916 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

601 - 610 of 916 Replies | Last Page

Thanks Dragonfly but I hope she shows up soon as I know I’m not pregnant and am eager to just get on with the next cycle. I tend to have long cycles. how are you feeling? 25 weeks already wow!!

5 years ago

@photomama. Feeling not too bad. Just moody and emotional. Some days are better than others so I just take it one day at a time. Some days its hard to breathe and walking is unbearable sometimes. I can always feel a piece of his body pushing out near my belly button and it feels weird. People often wonder if my dates are all messed up based on how big I got so quickly and some say that there is a twin hiding behind the other one. I understand where you are coming from with wanting AF to come already. Been there numerous times and just anticipate it so I could have a nice cold beer on a hot day.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

Photomama- beautiful family picture. Love the cake! I know what you mean about hurry up to next cycle. If this cycle don’t work DH and I will both be taken Maca Root next cycle. Found on amazon (black,red, yellow) all together in one pill. For men and women with great reviews
Also found out my sisters in law is pregnant again. For some reason she gets pregnant fast and easy. LOL and I’m like WHY not me!! Best of luck’ (I am 9dpo today)

Dragonfly- that’s wonderful to hear your doing great. Wow 25 weeks. The lovely hood of pregnancy can’t wait to feel happy, uncomfortable, emotional, hungry

5 years ago • Edited

@Photomama - Thanks for the sharing the picture! Looks like you had a great party! I hope your AF shows up soon so it's gone before Vegas and you can move on.

@Beaut1ful38 - I've heard ladies have had good success with Maca Root. I think that's a good next step. Any feelings today at 9dpo?

@Dragonfly23 - You are over half way there! The summer must be terrible when you are this far along though... I hope it's cooler for you in Canada then it has been down here in the US.

AFM - Struggling with nausea and I'm pretty sure I got a yeast infection... Haven't had one of those since I came of the pill. I suspect it has to do with the rise in estrogen that I'm experiencing now. I'm bummed about it because I can't take the fluconazol pill while pregnant and the OTC stuff is painful for me. I'm going to research any other remedies that work for pregnant ladies.

5 years ago • Post starter

Flamingogirl- so sorry to hear that but google apply cider vinegar with cotton balls. I did that and it went away in 2days. Not sure if you have inflammation or itching but it cured it.

5 years ago • Edited

Thank you Beaut1ful38! I will google that!

5 years ago • Post starter

@photomama gorgeous photo! I hope AF comes in quick for you if she’s coming! The wait can be agonising!

@beautiful I too have heard lots of positive things about Maca root. I’m indeed looking into it myself to see if it helps regulate these weird cycles! So expensive here though...
Let me know how you get on with it!

@flamongogir sorry the nausea is still kicking butt! I swear it’s worse than actually puking sometimes hey? Always there... and hard to look at the positive side of it meaning pregnant at times too!
Hope it slides off soon. Can’t be too far from 2nd trimester now??

I am officially going with being in a new cycle. Had several days of light spotting before it came a bit heavier. Still very light for me though. As said before, looking into Maca to help regulate me since there’s no reason or history behind how out of sync I am.
Last cycle was 52 days!
We’re still taking it easy this month. I’m going to continue to monitor my cycle with OPKs, but more from the perspective of seeing what exactly is going on and whether my body kicks back into its usual.

5 years ago

cd 18 and all signs point to ovulation today or tomorrow. I've had ewcm longer than usual. Normally I have it for about 3-5 days before ovulation, but now I've had it for a week. And since yesterday it's been so heavy/much that it feels like I'm peeing my pants several times a day. Hope that's a good sign. Have had more days of High readings on my monitor as well, but now the stick is finally really close to a Peak. So I'm pretty sure I will get a Peak tomorrow. My guess is that my new supplement is the cause behind my cm amount and all that. Let's just hope it does wonders with getting a sticky bean too.

I have already told my husband to expect a quickie in the shower. I hate it when he works while I'm ovulating.

User image

5 years ago

Good luck Div!!! Thank you Luckyducky, I hope so too.

Unfortunately AF is still not here and seems to be nowhere in sight, cramps went away. I’m cd 34 today and 16 dpo. I took a test two days ago and totally negative.
A horrible thing happened yesterday morning. I went outside to get into my car for work with my daughter, and my car was missing! Police told me it was prob stolen because no tow companies reported it. I had a credit card in the glove compartment and the person has been trying to make charges in Long Beach (about 45 mins drive from where I live. I thought I lived in such a safe neighborhood! it’s seriously the most family friendly town ever, but now I feel so violated! They know who I am, where I work, where I live, and have a copy of my house key that was in my scrubs! All my personal little things are in that car such as her toys, car seat that I spent hours picking out (and $300 value), gift cards worth about $300, a baby carrier that’s worth $180, baby stroller $150, my scrubs, stethoscope $120, lab coat, keys to two hospitals where I work, fav pair of nursing shoes, my watch I use for work, and my sanity. I can’t sleep well. Woke up today at 4:30 and couldn’t get back to sleep, at first I thought I had dreamed it happening. About to head out to work... happy fourth everyone and don’t forget to be extra careful, so many weirdos out there!

5 years ago

@photomama. OMG. I am truely sorry that happened to you. It's such a horrible feeling to be in and being violated. I hope you get your vehicle back and the things that were in the car. I would keep an eye out for people trying to sell things on Facebook or other sites. It breaks my heart that people can be so cruel and have no respect.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo