Community post

Discussion

Not Just Cycle Buddies!

View Full Post

Hi Friends! Lots of us have gotten our BFPs these past few cycles and we all aren't "cycle buddies" anymore. I feel like we need a place to connect and keep up the conversation with each other. This way we can keep chatting even if some of us aren't pregnant and some of us are. I'm just starting my 6th cycle TTC and hoping that this will be the one. Please join in and update us on where you are and how you are feeling.

916 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

411 - 420 of 916 Replies | Last Page

@DiviniumLiv - How did 13 dpo end up? Did you make it to 14 dpo without spotting? I'm crossing my fingers and thinking of you. I really hope it's a slow build and will be a BFP fro you this month. I'm on cd5 and just waiting for my fertile days this cycle.

5 years ago • Post starter

@DiviniumLiv i had a faint line same as your's in the the morning and in the afternoon i tried Frer and got my positive ( you can see photos in my profile) i think this can be your positive.

@ flamingogirl : thank you so much for the lovely names. i definitely love Mia but that's the name of my boss's daughter. well i have sent my long list to my hubby he deleted a few and sent it back to me, but he is not in love with any of the, . so far these are the names he said not too bad :
Dahlia
sienna
Cyra
Milana
Luna
Eden !

so i don't know where we stand with the baby name yet. we are originally Persian so he's looking for a name that our famillies back home can pronounce it correctly and since we are planning to teach the baby Persian as well, the name need to sound good in between Persian words if you know what i mean.

User image

5 years ago

Sadly I started to spot yesterday and it's still here. I have started to had bad cramping too, so my guess is that it's only a matter of time before the bleeding starts. The tests are getting darker, but super slow, and that's probably not good that it's taken so long to darken. I'm gonna upload another pic in my gallery in a few minutes, so you can se today's test.

User image

5 years ago

@DiviniumLiv - Your most recent test does look like it's getting darker. I'm sorry about the bad cramping . I'm hoping for good news from you later today .

@Penny1366 - Those are beautiful names! I especially like Eden and Dahlia!

I'm starting to get watery cm so my fertile period should start soon! Not doing OPKs this month, just tracking BBT. It feels weird not to use OPKs for the first time since October!

@diviniumLiv I hope the witch stayed away for you!
Also wanted to ask where you buy those strips? They look the same as the supplier I normally buy from but they get pricey!

5 years ago

No good news here, the witch showed up this morning..

Luckyducky90: I buy them from a site online that only delivers to my country (live in Sweden).

User image

5 years ago

@DviniumLiv - I'm so sorry hun .

@DiviniumLiv. So truely sorry. My heart breaks for you.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

Dviniumliv- sorry the witch showed up. I’m not sure how long you been trying. Wish you best this next cycle.

Flamingogirl- How are you? Still taken EPO?

AFM, enjoyed my weekend getaway. Still in my fertile week. Just waiting to O. This time taken EPO with pre-seed which has got my CM wierd like no EW what so ever. But when use ore-seed I’m ok just never happened to me before. I did temp today bc I know O is around the corner it was 97.24. Will temp till confirm O only then stop.

5 years ago

Hi Beaut1ful! I'm glad you had a weekend getaway during your fertile week. That was a good idea! I'm on CD8 and I am taking EPO again this cycle. I wish DH liked the preseed more because I've been wanting to use that again as well Maybe I can convince him to try it again this cycle. My fertile week should start this weekend. I've been temping for four days now and will continue until I confirm O.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo