Community post

Discussion

Not Just Cycle Buddies!

View Full Post

Hi Friends! Lots of us have gotten our BFPs these past few cycles and we all aren't "cycle buddies" anymore. I feel like we need a place to connect and keep up the conversation with each other. This way we can keep chatting even if some of us aren't pregnant and some of us are. I'm just starting my 6th cycle TTC and hoping that this will be the one. Please join in and update us on where you are and how you are feeling.

916 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

491 - 500 of 916 Replies | Last Page

@ dragonfly23 - I went to the same place you got your ticker! They have so many options. I've always liked your little pumpkin baby slider! Peter is a nice name. What is your daughters name? What type of names do you like? New age, unique, older names (which are coming back in style, traditional names. I can suggest some if you have a general idea of the names you like! There are a lot that will go nice with Peter.

@nanapokua1 - good luck testing!

5 years ago • Post starter

@FlamingoGirl13. Yeah, I thought it would go well aince I'm due in October. My daughter's name is Kathryn; after his mom. I've always liked the name Isaiah for a boys name. I'm more into unique names. Like if I was having a girl, I would name her Rosalina. Kathryn has a nickname of Katerina and sometimes it slips and she just looks at me like I'm crazy.

Does anyone think of getting a toddler harness for their child or already use one or know someone that does? If so, what is a good one to buy? I hope it doesn't sound crazy but my daughter is pretty independant and when I get bigger, I will have a rough time keeping up as I believe my son is close to my back side and it makes me uncomfortable.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

No good news to report. FRER must be a shocking evap.
Looked at it again this morning (ewww right?) and it’s so “pink” it’s not funny.
I have seen pink evaps on posts before and I’d say this is one too.

5 years ago

dragonfly23 - I carried my son a lot, since we live on the 3rd floor (no elevator) and have dogs. It was truly a life saver! I bought a Manduca and loved it, will definitely use it again when the day comes.

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago

Dragonfly, i have a harness for my 2yr old. I will be using a carrier for the on on the way and a harness (or leash as my bf calls it) for my 2 yr old. She's in the stage where she doesnt want to hold my hand or anything but likes her harness cause she has some freedom. I actually bought it from wish.com for 5$ and love it. It is pink and grey with an animal face on the front that squeaks when you push it. I love wish. Takes about a month to get order but very cheap.

5 years ago

@DiviniumLiv. I have a carrier too but didn't use it as much as I found it a bit awkward.

@Kelliria. My daughter is in that don't hold my hand stage too. She literally freaks out. I buy off Amazon.ca and found a couple there. The Diono or the Mommy's Helper. Both less than $10 CA but lots of mixed reviews. I will check out Wish.com and see what I can find.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

9 dpo today (7 dpo acc to monitor). Took a frer and I'm not quite sure if it's a really faint line or just the indent I'm seeing. Have absolutely no symptoms at all this time! Which I'm hoping is a good sign. We just bought our own place yesterday, so in a months time we will have a yard! Would be the perfect time for a bfp!

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago

DiviniumLiv, with my 1st two pregnancies (1st lost at 13w) i had 0 symptoms til about 6/7 weeks. With this one, 9dpo cigar smell made me sick. I may not have noticed had i not been trying and seriously looking for symptoms. Crossing my fingers for you!

5 years ago

@DiviniumLiv. I thought I saw a slight line there. Hopefully something comes of it in the next couple days.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

Kelliria - when I got my bfp with my son I only had one symptom, feeling feverish. The other symptoms came later on.

dragonfly23 - Yeah, I hope so too. I took another frer this morning and it's even more faint. But there's still time to get a bfp, so I'm crossing my fingers.

User image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo