Community post

Discussion

Not Just Cycle Buddies!

View Full Post

Hi Friends! Lots of us have gotten our BFPs these past few cycles and we all aren't "cycle buddies" anymore. I feel like we need a place to connect and keep up the conversation with each other. This way we can keep chatting even if some of us aren't pregnant and some of us are. I'm just starting my 6th cycle TTC and hoping that this will be the one. Please join in and update us on where you are and how you are feeling.

916 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

861 - 870 of 916 Replies | Last Page

@Photomama - That is such good news! Keep us updated on progression and I'm sending you all the ! Was this your first cycle using a trigger? What exactly is the trigger.

5 years ago • Post starter

@Photomama - Gonna keep my fingers crossed for a nice progression!

As for me, I ovulated a day or two ago. Guessing I had a pretty strong ovulation. First time my ovulation pain actually hurt that much. So now I'll just wait to see if af shows up or not.

User image

5 years ago

Thanks Div and Flamingo! Fingers crossed for you as well Div! Attached a pic of my frer this morning. I’m like 10/11 dpo today.

user submitted image

5 years ago • Edited

CONGRATULATIONS @Photomama

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

5 years ago

Photomama! That line is darker then the tests you took yesterday! Can't wait to see the next few days.

Congrats on your little bundle of joy as well, kimberke! Soooo tiny and cute!

5 years ago

Hi Ladies! Just wanted to check up on all of you. I hope everyone is doing well and that you all have a relaxing holiday coming up.

Nothing much going on here. Trying to get my last assignment for school done, then I'm just going to enjoy the holiday. As far as ttc goes - still no luck unfortunately. But we're hanging in there and are hoping that the new year will be better than this one.

How is everything going for you, @FlamingoGirl13? Not too many weeks left now.

User image

5 years ago

@DiviniumLiv - I hope the new year is better for you then this year. I keep hoping every time I get on that I see you with a BFP.

I'm definitely starting to get hit with 3rd trimester fatigue and soreness/stiffness. I might not have said this in this group yet but I'm paranoid baby is falling behind weight/size wise. I have another appointment on Wednesday so I'm hoping we are still just the 2 weeks behind we were last time. If we're 3 weeks behind I hope the Dr. does something about it. Besides that I passed my glucose test and am getting anxious about getting the house ready! I'll have some time over the holiday to start sorting stuff.

Hey ladies!!!

DiviniumLiv- i hope this new year brings your BFP. I as well get on to see if any news from you.
Flamingogirl- Did they do a level 2 ultrasound and measure all babies organs. Or what is dr saying they will do?

Afm: had my regualr OBGYN appt. today she talked and listen to baby heartbeat. Everything good. He moves alot. Lol Jan 4th i have appt with fetal medicine dr (high risk pregnancy) .. i get again my level 2 ultrasound to measure baby organs and make aure all is good. Jan 14th anther appt to check up with OBGYN and scheduke for glucose test. I go to each doctor every 2 weeks. Somtimes it gets overwhelming.

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo