Community post

Discussion

Not Just Cycle Buddies!

View Full Post

Hi Friends! Lots of us have gotten our BFPs these past few cycles and we all aren't "cycle buddies" anymore. I feel like we need a place to connect and keep up the conversation with each other. This way we can keep chatting even if some of us aren't pregnant and some of us are. I'm just starting my 6th cycle TTC and hoping that this will be the one. Please join in and update us on where you are and how you are feeling.

916 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 916 Replies | Last Page

@Dragonfly23 - I will check in if I travel for work. I just wont be able to be on during the day like I can when I'm home. I'll probably check in before work in the morning and then be on in the evenings. Which is the opposite of my usual activity on this site!

6 years ago • Post starter

@FlamingoGirl13. I hear you as I am off for 5 days and during the week, I do most of my typing through the computer at work but when I get home from work and on the weekends it is through my phone so typing isn't as quick and it is easier to catch mistakes.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Happy Friday everyone! I'm going to start OPKs tomorrow morning (CD9). This will probably be my last cycle using them as I tend to be regular and can start to count on that now. Especially if I keep doing BBT to confirm ovulation. This is my second day of taking the EPO and I'm hoping it will give my cm a boost this cycle. I hope everyone is feeling well .

hello all, due October 25th. Was just chatting with dragonfly about possibly having twins after my strong came up at 8dpo. How's everyone doing? flamingogirl!

6 years ago

@Moonbaby15. Glad you made it over here. We are a lovely group of ladies who support each other the best we can.

@FlamingoGirl13. Good luck with the OPKs and hope the EPO works well for you. I'm excited for you and really hope you get your BFP.

User image[/url]

6 years ago • Edited

@flamingogirl13 I used Evening Primrose Oil Supplement from cd1 until my positive opk then started using Flaxseed Oil Supplement from ovulation til my bfp @7dpo..I wish u the best of luck... don't forget to stop using EPO when u get ur Positive opk...

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

6 years ago • Edited

@ Kimberke - Thanks for the advice on EPO! Beat1ful, I was wondering when you first stated noticing a difference in cm when taking it?

@Moonbaby15 - Welcome! Congratulations on your BFP! Thank you for the baby dust.

@Dragonfly23 - I really hope we get our BFP this cycle too! Feeling positive about this cycle!

@Flamingogirl13 I'm not going to lie I never even knew what EPO was 4 lol until of course u guys!!! I've learned alot & about cm I've never checked mine because I never knew to until about December when we got very serious about TTC & learned about all kinds of different types wow it's kind of crazy but I was offered help by a Fertility Nurse & without any questions took all her advice& purchased everything she told me to. She said drink green tea & eat pineapple core until 3dpo & take EPO then Flaxseed oil supplement, lots of dairy, use preseed during fertile week with softcups after every baby dance, prenatal vitamins and folic acid, make sure dh gets alot of zinc so he ate over 50 oysters during my fertile week, I also started taking cassava supplement from foreverblessed.com & Fertilaid for women dh for men from fairhaven.com from cd1. I only took this stuff for less than 1month & I wish u the best hope this is your month...

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

6 years ago • Edited

kimberke! That's a lot to remember but it sounds like it does the trick! Funny you should mention dairy as I always drink a lot of milk when pregnant, I crave it but i get my kids full fat milk because it's supposed to be best for them and I've been drinking it too. I got pregnant first cycle this time and I recently read that drinking full fat milk helps fertility! I never knew! Here's to a milk glasses ofcourse

6 years ago

FlamingoGirl- I notice about 3 days after taken it. My boobs hurt during ovulation which before they never did. Good luck I hope it works for you. I think it helps with not stressing either bc I was pretty happy!

Moon baby15-

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo