Community post

Discussion

Not Just Cycle Buddies!

View Full Post

Hi Friends! Lots of us have gotten our BFPs these past few cycles and we all aren't "cycle buddies" anymore. I feel like we need a place to connect and keep up the conversation with each other. This way we can keep chatting even if some of us aren't pregnant and some of us are. I'm just starting my 6th cycle TTC and hoping that this will be the one. Please join in and update us on where you are and how you are feeling.

916 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

621 - 630 of 916 Replies | Last Page

Hi! Just got back from Vegas last night, we had such a wonderful time, but the stolen car is still missing. CD 3 today, I started in Vegas. It was a very long cycle, 36 days! I’m so excited for you flamingogirl, let us know how it goes!

5 years ago

Photo mama- I had a long cycle as well 39 days!!! I’m in CD 1 today.

Dragonfly- I hope it works too.

5 years ago

7 dpo today and aren't feeling as restless as I usually do in my tww. My bbt did a huge drop yesterday and I suddenly felt really dizzy (like my head didn't keep up) yesterday when I was walking home with my son after visiting the supermarket. Barely have had any cramps since ovulation, but it showed up today with a bit of a headache and slight heartburn. Probably just me overanalyzing all of this because I want that bfp so much. Thinking of taking an early test tomorrow, even though it's only 8 dpo. If it's a bfn I'll wait until 12 dpo before taking another one.

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago

My appointment went well yesterday! The midwife said I feel right on track for the size of my uterus. She didn't use the fetal doppler this time because she doesn't like to until after 11 weeks so at my next appointment they will definitely use it and we will be able to hear the heart beat! My next appointment is August 6th at 12 weeks 6 days. DH and I are opting not to do any genetic screening unless something comes up in the ultrasound which they do at 18 weeks at my office. I just looked at the calendar and 18 week is around our wedding anniversary so we will get to see baby around our 2nd wedding anniversary!

@Divinium Liv - This cycle sounds different then your last ones! I hope that is a good sign. Keep us posted on your test tomorrow.

@Beaut1ful38 - How do you feel different with the Maca?

5 years ago • Post starter

@FlamingoGirl13. Glad the appointment went well and that things are on track.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

Thanks Dragonfly! Have you posted any pictures of your baby bump?!

Photomama - Sorry to hear your car is still missing. I hope this cycle is a good one for you! Are you going to be monitored at the fertility clinic again this time?

@FlamingoGirl13. No, not for awhile but was thinking about it in the next little bit.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

Let me know when you do! Would love to see that growing baby!

So, I took a test this morning and the line is so faint it's barely even there. Almost impossible to get a good pic at it. Probably gonna wait until 10 dpo (fri) and test again with a frer.

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago

Here is me taken this morning at 26 weeks and 6 days.

user submitted image

User image[/url]

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo