Community post

Discussion

Not Just Cycle Buddies!

View Full Post

Hi Friends! Lots of us have gotten our BFPs these past few cycles and we all aren't "cycle buddies" anymore. I feel like we need a place to connect and keep up the conversation with each other. This way we can keep chatting even if some of us aren't pregnant and some of us are. I'm just starting my 6th cycle TTC and hoping that this will be the one. Please join in and update us on where you are and how you are feeling.

916 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

461 - 470 of 916 Replies | Last Page

Congrats kimberke! Wishing you all the best for a healthy and safe pregnancy & birth!

@Beaut1ful38 sorry the witch arrived! May this new cycle be one of happy new beginnings x

Little update: OPK’s never went positive... again!
However, I had a streak of blood in a glob of ewcm yesterday (tiny glob at that) and brown tinged cm for a few hours. Have my fingers crossed that if I did O at the previous nearly positive OpKs that this could be Ib! I would have been 5-6dpo yesterday so very appropriate timing.

5 years ago

@ kimberke and dragonfly23, congrats on your boy. Wish you a healthy pregnancy on your remaining days.

5 years ago

@kimberke- on your baby boy!!

Flamingogirl- How are you? When will you test?

5 years ago

@LuckDucky90 - That does sound promising! Will you test sometime this week?

@Beaut1ful38 - I'm doing ok. I'm kind of expecting AF tomorrow. This cycle feels just like last cycle at this point. I've had cramps the past few days off and on that feel like period cramps but low grade. This happened last cycle and it felt out of the ordinary so I was hopeful but since this is the same I'm feeling like my period will arrive. If it doesn't arrive tomorrow I'll test Wednesday morning which would be day 15 or 16 dpo. I never make it that far so I'll feel positive about testing. We shall see!

5 years ago • Post starter

Well, now ovulation is over, but I'm not a 100% sure when it happened. I got my peak at cd 18 this time (June 1st), a little later than expected. I didn't temp this month and barely had any ovulation pain. I can usually determine my ovulation pretty well just by my ov pain. So this time I'm gonna have to go by my monitor. Which make me ruffly around 2-3 dpo. Not gonna try any baby aspirin or progesterone cream this time, but I am eating a slice of pineapple every day now (including the core). Even if it doesn't help at all, it's at least really tasty.

User image

5 years ago

I've got my fingers crossed for you this time Divnium. I've heard of other people who've had chemicals that progesterone cream really helped them. What does the pineapple core do? What is in it that helps with getting pregnant?

DiviniumLiv-if that’s what you feel go with it. I didn’t do opk this last cycle only temp. But FF and CTP kept saying I O later than what’s I thought. AF came right on Day was suppose to. So our women intuition is right now. Don’t stress over like I did though just go with what you feel. I am going to do the pineapple core thing to this cycle as well. Only for 5 days correct??

Flamingogirl- hopefully AF stays away. I was getting really happy for you when you said you had AF type cramps at 8-9dpo.

5 years ago

@Beaut1ful38 - I was happy I got those cramps at 8-9dpo too! I feel like I've had more cramps then normal since then so maybe they are a good thing? I'm still hoping they are! I should know by tomorrow.

@FlamingoGirl13. I hope this is it for you. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Just had my doctors appointment this morning and no more ultrasounds unless it is required medically.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

FlamingoGirl13 - pineapple, and especially the core, contains an enzyme called bromelain that is both anti-inflammatoric, pain reliever and blood thinner. So it can help with implantation, especially if it there is a problem with implantation caused by the immune system.

Beaut1ful38 - How many days depends on where you read, I guess. I've read about only 5 days, some pages say 6-8 days and I've even found a page that says 10-14 days (from ov to af). So I think I'll try about 6-8 days or longer. Couldn't hurt to try, especially since I have fibromyalgia.

User image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo