Community post

Discussion

Not Just Cycle Buddies!

View Full Post

Hi Friends! Lots of us have gotten our BFPs these past few cycles and we all aren't "cycle buddies" anymore. I feel like we need a place to connect and keep up the conversation with each other. This way we can keep chatting even if some of us aren't pregnant and some of us are. I'm just starting my 6th cycle TTC and hoping that this will be the one. Please join in and update us on where you are and how you are feeling.

916 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

191 - 200 of 916 Replies | Last Page

I know lots of people who have too - I'm going to ask my dr about it. Last pregnancy, my progesterone went down, not a lot but it did go from 14.3 to 13.1... didn't seem right to me... makes me wonder if that was part of reason I lost baby...

My AF is due 3/2 - I usually have 26 day cycles, but this is also my first cycle since my D&C last Dec... so not sure if it would've remained the same? I'm also not 100% sure what to count as my CD1...

6 years ago

Hi ladies, BB, yes I see a light line is it pink?! :) tentative congrats!
Dragonfly, def do what you feel is best, but don’t abruptly discontinue, when you decide to stop taking it, try to taper it out gradually. Sorry that lady was giving you crap. So frustrating during such a special time.
I’m much less emotional lately, I think the clomid was making me a little crazy/have mood swings. Sooo I’m not sure what exactly is going on ovulation wise. I took an opk day before yesterday and it was negative, then yesterday with fmu it was a solid smiley (peak) I tried again later that afternoon on a different clearblue stick and it was negative. Is it common to get surges with fmu but not 2nd mu? My temps are all over the place right now because I’ve been getting up once or twice a night. No egg white cm or anything (just a little bit wet is all.) we bd yesterday but not sure when we’ll get to again due to illness. I think I haven’t ovulated yet but the surge has been confusing me.

6 years ago

@photomama - Do you use Advanced Clear Blue Digital? If you tried a second one and it was the first time then I believe they are always negative/low to get a baseline reading. I’m not sure if that’s they one you are using though.

@dragonfly23 - I’m sorry your dr. Gave you a hard time. Did she have a reason or was she just being unreasonable. Would she do a blood draw to check your progesterone? You’ve done your research so I say if your gut tells you to keep taking it then you should.

AFM - 3 DPO and hoping so much that we will get a November baby.

6 years ago • Post starter

@photomamma. Thank you for the comment. I'm going to keep taking it and do like you said, taper off. Does that mean once a day or what do you think? When do you think is a safe chance to stop; 17weeks? I think with fmu everything had a chance to build up then you pee. Using afternoon urine, it didn't have enough time to build anything up to get an accurate reading.

@FlamingoGirl13. She was being unreasonable and couldn't understand why I would take it. She pretty much said, "you got pregnant the first time, you don't need it". I told her I "Googled" and oh hell broke loose. She's like, don't Google anything. If you want answers, you ask a doctor. I was already in an emotional state from the day before and she just made it worse. I hope to God she doesn't deliver my baby or be my prenatal doctor. She didn't do any blood work as I have lab tedts where you have to do the same test twice but a month apart. Can't remember. Anyway, I hope you two have caught the egg in time. Keep us posted.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@flamingogirl yes the clearblue digital advanced with the high fertility (flashing smiley) and solid smiley means peak fertility. I tried it again on my other clearblue one that day (not fmu) and it was negative! So weird. It wasn’t first time use for baseline like you said... I can’t use it again because I did an ovidrel shot and ovidrel has hcg in it which will alter the opk result. (Dr said to do the shot after getting a positive opk) no ovulation pains or anything like that to make me go aha! I’m definitely ovulating! Last cycle I could feel the moment when it happened.
@dragonfly most IVF patients stop at 12 weeks because the placenta takes over almost exclusively at that point and progesterone isn’t as important. Also wondering like flamingogirl, did she offer a blood draw? The readings would be high since you’re on supplements so not sure a draw would give you any clearer indication . As for tapering... whenever you start feeling more comfortable I’d do only the tiniest of dabs per application instead of the full recommendation, and then eventually small dabs every other day until stopping.

6 years ago

@photomama. Thank you for the info. She didn't even offer to do a blood draw as I have two serum tests; one March 30 and the other April 28. I hope this is your month and you get your BFP.

Feeling a lot better since yesterday. Talked to my hubby and he apologised left, right and centre and that he was just tired. I had to keep reminding him too that I am tired too, and that I told him he should carry the baby then he knows exactly how I am feeling on a day to day basis.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Good morning ladies, I go this afternoon for my 1st prenatal apt & ultrasound....I'm very nervous & dh can't come so taking my mother in stead....I'm an emotional wreck hope everything is well Be on the look out for my Update

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

6 years ago

@Kimberke. I am sure everything will go well and you have your mom for support. Keep us posted.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@photomama - yes, it's pink. It's light, but it showed up after just 2 minutes and it is pink! Crossing everything the line gets darker within the next few days. I plan to make appt to get HCG checked maybe Thursday. I'm not sure about OPK surges on those face ones, butI have my wondfo OPK pic up on my page if you wanna take a peek to see the diff... maybe those would be better to actually see the line getting darker? I tested 2x a day - morning and after work and it looked like I O'd on Friday 2/16 to me by my tests. I hope you O'd and caught the egg!!

@FlamingoGirl13 - I hope you get your BFP this month!!! Waiting to test is always so hard! Crossing everything for you!

@Dragonfly23 - So glad hubs apologized - I hope it made you feel much better! Being tired can make you act crazy sometimes lol

Kimberke - Good luck at your first u/s!! Def keep us posted on how it goes! I hope you see a heartbeat!!!

AFM - Took FRER 6 days sooner test this am and the line doesn't look any darker than yesterday afternoon's test (I didn't get to take a pic cuz I was rushing and my bf doesn't know yet because I want to make sure line gets darker and it's confirmed with blood test before I tell him). I'm praying hard for the line to get darker! Maybe I should've waited til tomorrow to test again to give it the every other day to get darker? Please send positive vibes my way for a healthy pregnancy and growing baby!! I'm anxious/excited/nervous as hell!

Who else is testing this week?

6 years ago

*Update* got to see & hear baby's heartbeat 127bpm Measuring Exactly @6w3d Everything Looks Great

user submitted image

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo