Community post

Discussion

Not Just Cycle Buddies!

View Full Post

Hi Friends! Lots of us have gotten our BFPs these past few cycles and we all aren't "cycle buddies" anymore. I feel like we need a place to connect and keep up the conversation with each other. This way we can keep chatting even if some of us aren't pregnant and some of us are. I'm just starting my 6th cycle TTC and hoping that this will be the one. Please join in and update us on where you are and how you are feeling.

916 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

231 - 240 of 916 Replies | Last Page

@dragonfly23 not sure how it happened Thursday he had diarrhea in school Friday I didn't send him as he said his stomach hurts & he vomited many times , I gave him zofran for that & ibuprofen for pain. Saturday he would jump around & play then bend over & walk like an old man so I asked him to show me exactly where he was hurting& he showed me lower right side below belly button. Well 6mo. Ago my 10yr. Old son had his appendix removed as it was inflamed & had an attack so i knew the symptoms but 2 kids in 6months with Appendix Removals Wow it's very overwhelming. Me I'm doing great go back to see my ob 3/23 to schedule my cerclage.

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

6 years ago

@Kimberke. Wow, that is unreal to have the appendix acting up so early in age. I hope he gets better soon and that he can come home. What is cerclage?

As for me, I have not been sleeping very well and waking up all the time and then having a rough time falling back asleep again. Have my doctors appointment this morning to discuss other gyne's as the one I had a couple weeks ago made me so uneasy that I don't even want to see her again. I felt like she didn't value me as a person and looked down on me. I hope everyone else is doing well and good luck to those testing soon. Hope to see some BFPs.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@Dragonfly23 - I'm glad you are sticking up for yourself and finding a OBGYN that makes you feel safe and cared for. That is super important for you during pregnancy and you shouldn't have to put up with someone that makes you uneasy. A cerclage is when they stitch the cervix closed. It's a procedure they do for women who have a incompetent cervix that can't hold the baby in after a certain amount of weeks. I believe they do the procedure towards the end of the first trimester but I'm not sure. I think Kimberke has discussed having them with her previous pregnancies.

I'm 12 DPO today and starting to feel cautiously optimistic that this might be our cycle! My breasts are more tender then they usually are. I've been so fatigued the last two days that I've fallen asleep after I've gotten home from work and this morning I feel full or bloated in my uterus area (I normally don't feel bloated until my 1st or 2nd day of my period). We BD'd when I got home yesterday and I felt crampy immediately towards the end and for an hour afterwards. Is that normal in early pregnancy?

6 years ago • Post starter

@FlamingoGirl13. Thank you about the cerclage. I had no idea that it can happen. I didn't have much of anything at all except for heartburn during the tww which was odd because I never had it before and after sex I didn't cramp up but anything is possible. Are you still temping and do you check your cervix as it will open a couple days before AF and if your period is due; what Friday? then you might still stand a chance. Boobs being sore is a good thing especially on the sides. Mine now feel like I got implants lol. Falling asleep and fatigue is also good too. I wasn't really tired, just didn't have the energy to do much. Bloated feeling is a good sign too. I notice now that when I have a bath (and you can try this too as I did it with my last pregnancy) and I have to itch my belly, I scratch for a little bit and after a short while, where you scratch turns white. I am not sure why it does that but it's pretty weird.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@Dragonfly23 - It might turn white because there is increased blood flow in that area? I'm not a nurse or anything but that would be my guess. My period is due Friday so if it doesn't arrive I will definitely test on Saturday morning! I'm really really hoping that this is it. If I don't feel like AF is coming Friday morning I might test then too. I stopped temping this morning because I don't want to see my BBT fall. I just want to do the end of my cycle with out that added stress. I do check my cervix every now and then and today it's high and very wet. I can't tell if it's open or closed. I honestly can never tell that part.

@FlamingoGirl13. That's what I thought too about the blood flow. If the cervix is open, you should be able to get some sort of finger in there (sorry tmi or mental picture) or feel like a indent. If it is closed then you shouldn't be able to get the finger or it will feel like a slit. I'm really hoping that this is your month.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Hi ladies. I'm looking for reassurance. I got back from the doctors and checked my vitals and it was normal. He tried to find the baby's heartbeat but couldn't find it. All he could find was my pulse. At first he is like, there he is and did his count and then said, oh that's your pulse. Heart sank when I heard that. He said that it could be too early to hear it. I am trying hard not to think the worst right now and just want to see my baby and hear the heartbeat so I can put my mind at ease. I got a new gyne that is also in the same clinic as my doctor so that is great news and I get to see him in a couple weeks. Hopefully by then he will be able to find the heartbeat and Googling is just stressfull as information is all over the place and I don't want to stress out.

User image[/url]

6 years ago • Edited

Oh dragonfly. If you called back and asked for an ultrasound now to confirm the heartbeat would they see you? If it's stressing you out a ton you should call them and see if they can do that. I can't remember, did you see a heart beat at your first ultrasound or was that to early? Thinking of you!

@FlamingoGirl13. I saw the flicker of the heartbeat so that was good to see and my girlfriend was there too and she saw it. I will try not to worry as I heard they like to hide and make it hard to find on the doppler. My gyne appointment is March 16. I am sure I can wait 9 days to see him and hopefully he will be able to find it. I just have to keep my mind from wandering.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

hey guys i like to joint too.

i am 4 weeks and a bit pregnant , the dine is getting darker and darker. but i have cramping. today i woke up with pink discharge. should i be concerned?

User image

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo