Community post

Discussion

Not Just Cycle Buddies!

View Full Post

Hi Friends! Lots of us have gotten our BFPs these past few cycles and we all aren't "cycle buddies" anymore. I feel like we need a place to connect and keep up the conversation with each other. This way we can keep chatting even if some of us aren't pregnant and some of us are. I'm just starting my 6th cycle TTC and hoping that this will be the one. Please join in and update us on where you are and how you are feeling.

916 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

521 - 530 of 916 Replies | Last Page

Hi friends! I’ve been gone for a while because I needed a mental break from ttc. No February baby for me unfortunately but I’ve realized that I’m not ovulating. I’m getting all the symptoms of ovulation, and then nothing acutually happens and it’s a missed ovulation. I’ve gotten a few cysts and the doctors told me it’s due to my body trying and misfiring. Progesterone levels showed no ovulation for last month nor the previous one. This month I threw in the towel and met with an RE about a week ago. She is absolutely wonderful and funny enough was the doctor that offered me a job as an RN at her clinic last August but I turned it down because I didn’t want to work in Infertility anymore. Their clinic is the cheapest in my area for cash patients and will only cost me $160 a month. Anyway met with her last week, did a consult and she put me on letrozole. (I do better on letrozole than clomid and got pregnant with my DD on letrozole 2nd month of trying). So here’s hoping! Got a scan done today and lining is nice and thick and have 2 follicles one measuring 17 and the other 13. I doubt the 13 will mature in enough time, but the 17 is looking good! No ovulatory symptoms yet. Really crossing my fingers this month...

@Flamingogirl... oh my gosh I’m just over the moon for you!!!
Congrats to all the bfps! If this is my month, due date will be March 10. :)

5 years ago

Photomama! So good to hear from you! Sounds like you've been busy sorting things out and I'm glad you found a reasonable RE that you trust. Will you get blood work after ovulation to confirm that you did ovulate? When are you expecting to ovulate? From what I know follicles are good to go when they are larger then 20 right or is it 25? Keep us updated on the follies and the process.

Thank you! We are so excited and thankful that we are pregnant. We remind each other every day that we are! My sensitive breasts and occasional cramp reminds me but I will take all the symptoms and love that we finally did it!

5 years ago • Post starter

Hi flamingogirl! Actually most people ovulate at around size 18 but can grow up to about 23mm. General rule of thumb is 2mm per day so I’m guessing I’ll ovulate in about 3 days. Yes I’m going to get a progesterone draw a week after to confirm ovulation. :) doc said to do opks starting today and negative so far.

5 years ago

Thanks for the clarification! I love how much you know about this stuff. Those opks should turn positive soon!

Hey ladies!

About Clear Blue Digital Opk!
I used them after my MC in feb just to see if/when I ovulated. I got a high and next day peak. So does that mean every time I will only get 1 high and 1peak??

I started using them this cycle again. I am on CD16 of a 32 day cycle. And have been testing since CD12 and still nothing but low. My CM seems to be watery started yesterday. I usually Ovualte CD-17-18.

So question is Will I always just get 1 day of each?? I know every women is different and I do temp. Should I be using them only in morning? I have used them with a 10-11am Urine. Not 1st morning.

5 years ago

I used them with First Morning urine and then started to use them twice a day with a hold in the evening.

Is this your first cycle with this monitor or is the same one you used the last time you used them? What cycle day did you start using it the last time? I've heard that the second time you use the monitor it is looking for the jump in estrogen it read your last cycle to give you the same High. You should always get a low on the first day you use it no matter how much estrogen there is because it's searching for a baseline, but if you started late in your cycle the first time you used the monitor then your baseline might be really high. If you are using the same monitor I bet you will get one High day and then your Peak.

If you start with a fresh monitor next time and start earlier in your cycle, like you did this time, hopefully you will see more High days.

Does this make sense? That's how I feel like they worked.

Thanks flamingogirl- I can’t buy the single test so I bought the whole kit again. So I am using a new monitor. Can I use my used opks on old monitor and see if get different result? This time I followed paperwork timeline to when to start. Last time was CD17 bc I was late and worried about ovulation after loss.

5 years ago

@Beaut1ful38. I used the FR Ovulation for the month and that just gave me a "yes" or "no" response. Once I got the yes then I would ovulate in the 24-36 hours. Its been awhile so I could be off on hours. I hope your cycles regulate and go back to normal. Are you taking Maca? I only used it the one month for a couple weeks. Not sure if that is what helped me get pregnant or just a number of things in general. I hope you get your rainbow baby real soon.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

The witch got to me this morning.. on to the next cycle.

User image

5 years ago

Hey ladies I got my “flashing smiley” this morning! So I guess Flamingogirl your right. I will probably get 1 high and 1peak always.

Dragonfly-no maca root I was...then I though why not try to do the pineapple core thing.

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo