Community post

Discussion

Not Just Cycle Buddies!

View Full Post

Hi Friends! Lots of us have gotten our BFPs these past few cycles and we all aren't "cycle buddies" anymore. I feel like we need a place to connect and keep up the conversation with each other. This way we can keep chatting even if some of us aren't pregnant and some of us are. I'm just starting my 6th cycle TTC and hoping that this will be the one. Please join in and update us on where you are and how you are feeling.

916 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

451 - 460 of 916 Replies | Last Page

Beaut1ful38 - I'm feeling positive about this cycle! At the same time I'll be shocked if I am pregnant since we've been trying for so many months. I know that sounds weird but I go through both feelings everyday. The cramps this morning made me feel optimistic. I'm also mentally preparing myself to ask for fertility help in August if we aren't pregnant by then. I have my yearly physical in about a month and will definitely bring all this up then and see if my primary has any suggestions.

5 years ago • Post starter

Beaut1ful38: i have everything crossed for you! Sounds like it could be very promising!

FlamingoGirl13: It must be your month. Seen so many ladies get their two lines when they have that intuitive good feeling! Can’t wait to see what the outcome is for you

My OPK’s have been a bit muddled. But I think they’ll be positive today. Did one yesterday evening and it was a pretty decent line for a semi dilute sample!
Plus it’s matching my body. Some EWCM seen, HSO cp, some cramping on the sides and a bit more “frisky”
I did have a Long cycle last time so maybe they’ve just changed in length now. Usually they’re 29 +/- 1 day.
Excited about my OPK’s today!

5 years ago

@Luckyducky90 -I’m excited about your OPKs too! Sounds like O is today or tomorrow for you. Catch that egg girl! Thank you for the positivity. I hope you are right. Even though I feel like we didn’t bd enough on O day or the day after I feel good about this cycle. I really hope this is it for us! I can’t wait to feel pregnant.

Hello, this is my 8th cycle and hoping it is this one. Being having a lot of pregnancy symptoms.

5 years ago

AFM. On to the next month! So I was right and O’d CD17 not what FF and CTP has me at. So CD1 for me. Trying to see what to do different or take this cycle.

5 years ago

@Beaut1ful38 - I'm sorry hun. Your intuition was spot on for when you ovulated. Let us know if you find something different to try out this time. I know your DH is on the same vitamin as mine. Mine just finished his first bottle so I'm hoping after the next two we might see some changes. Hugs and .

Flamingogirl- I’m happy I was too. I didn’t want to have a waky cycle. Yes, Same vitamins going today to buy more as we both finished bottles. I’m not sure what maca root does or how long to take either. But we will still do EPO, prenatal/preconception for her and him, baby aspirin and Pre-seed again.

I have a feeling we had conception/fertilized egg bc I had sore breast for a week and half was just like when I was pregnant in Jan. Maybe just didn’t stick. Had that intuition too.

5 years ago • Edited

Hi ladies just wanted to wish all of you the most of Luck & blow lots of dust ur way. I found out yesterday we are having a boy so now tied up with 5 & 5...

user submitted image

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

5 years ago

@Kimberke - Congrats! Sounds like you will have a balanced house! I hope everything else is going well for you this pregnancy. Thanks for the update!

@Kimberke. Congrats on the boy, he looks beautiful. That's amazing news. I too just found out I am having a boy. Still trying to wrap my head around it. Will have one of each now.

@Beaut1ful38. Sorry the witch showed up. I hope next month you get your rainbow baby.

@FlamingoGirl13. How are you feeling this time around? I pray this is it for you.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo