Community post

Discussion

Not Just Cycle Buddies!

View Full Post

Hi Friends! Lots of us have gotten our BFPs these past few cycles and we all aren't "cycle buddies" anymore. I feel like we need a place to connect and keep up the conversation with each other. This way we can keep chatting even if some of us aren't pregnant and some of us are. I'm just starting my 6th cycle TTC and hoping that this will be the one. Please join in and update us on where you are and how you are feeling.

916 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

211 - 220 of 916 Replies | Last Page

@photomama I hope you’re doing okay!!!! And thank you for chiming in pb my Old ultrasound pic

I’m 13dpo today and my tests aren’t getting darker???? I just had bloodwork done and should have results by 3pm today. Please pray for me that it’s just really early and not a chemical pregnancy???????????????? I’m still having symptoms - boobs hurt when I drive over potholes even lol, tired, dull cramps on and off and sex is more heightened.

What do you all think? Waiting til 3pm is gonna be so hard and even if it’s hcg higher than 5 I’m gonna have to repeat it. Hoping for the beatbox but prepared for bad too. Praying so so hard

user submitted image

6 years ago

Hi ladies. I have posted my previous pregnancy ultrasound pictures. It is set to friends only so if you aren't one of my friends, you are more than welcome to send me a friend request.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@bb2018, i will pray you get good news. You have been on my mind and was going to message you but saw you post. Just try to relax. Ik it's easier said than done. Prayers, hun!

6 years ago

Hi ladies, thank you for your thoughts and we’ll wishes! Feeling a million times better now, it wasn’t appendicitis (which I pretty much knew). I had to get a cat scan (X-rays) and then after that an ultrasound. I hope the X-ray didn’t hurt my eggs! So the doc determined that I had a ruptured hemhorhagic ovarian cyst and some blood and free fluid was spilling into my abdominal cavity. I have no idea if that means I ovulated or not but I’m counting today as 1 dpo (that’s what my app says and it sounds about right) I attached a pic of the info the doctor gave me. I don’t know if it means i ovulated or what?
@BB oh I’m so sorry you’re going through this struggle! You’re in my thoughts and prayers

user submitted image

6 years ago • Edited

@photomama. So glad you are feeling much better. I hope that what you are saying means you ovulated and in your two week wait.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dragonfly23: The photos are awesome! :) I love the 3D ones and how detailed they are! :)

Little update from me: I'm 18 weeks 3 days pregnant today and had my doctor appointment and ultrasound 2 days ago. My miracle, rainbow baby is growing and they said all is looking great! Like dragonfly 23, I posted the most recent ultrasound photos in my Journal. It is set "for friends only", too, but you are welcome to friend me if you'd like. :) The photos also clearly show the gender - no doubt about it! :) LOL

My baby was born on July 26th, 2018 And it's a ! And my 2nd baby boy was born

6 years ago

Update: I made my pictures public so everyone can see. There's no personal info on the pictures so no harm for everyone to see.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Just got my blood test results ... negative. I don't get it. It must've been chemical pregnancy I’m guessing?! So sad. I had/have so many symptoms. Maybe I just want it so bad that I made it up in my head, but those tests showed second lines????

6 years ago

@BB omg I am sooo sorry I had something similar happen to me 2 months ago. I thought I was pregnant for sure, but it wasn’t the case. I’m still not sure why I had light lines on my frers though. It was either a chemical or faulty tests. Hugs

@Hoping4rainbow baby wow that’s so great congrats!

6 years ago • Edited

Good morning ladies. I hope everyone is enjoying your Friday. Got my new washer machine yesterday as the other one finally decided to stop working. It's nothing fancy as I just need it to wash clothes. Good luck to anyone testing soon and hope there are more BFPs to come as the tww comes to an end for some.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo