Community post

Discussion

Not Just Cycle Buddies!

View Full Post

Hi Friends! Lots of us have gotten our BFPs these past few cycles and we all aren't "cycle buddies" anymore. I feel like we need a place to connect and keep up the conversation with each other. This way we can keep chatting even if some of us aren't pregnant and some of us are. I'm just starting my 6th cycle TTC and hoping that this will be the one. Please join in and update us on where you are and how you are feeling.

916 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

831 - 840 of 916 Replies | Last Page

And what I'm thinking is an indent at the "frer".

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago

@FlamingoGirl13 - The ones i've posted on my profile are from this morning. The one I posted here is from an hour ago. But same brand. And thank you.

User image

5 years ago

@DiviniumLiv - Keep sharing and keep testing! I look forward to what your 11-12dpo tests look like.

5 years ago • Post starter

Not feeling particulary hopeful today. Was really hoping to get at least something more than a questionable faint line. But unfortunately not. And the squinter of a line I saw on predictor early, was probably just an indent. Even though I have a few days left until af arrives, I'm starting to count myself out this time too.

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago

This was taken with first morning urine, and the predictor early with a 3hh. Hard to see anything in this pic though.

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago

Hey girls, please tell me I'm not hallucinating?! Took one this morning too and definitely saw a line, even though I couldn't get a good pic in the dark. Now I only have to pray that this one really sticks, and that the line continues to get darker.

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago

Closer up The line is actually a little bit darker than in the pic.

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago • Edited

@DiviniumLiv - Are you 11 dpo now? I'm seeing something in the second picture. I'm going to check to see if you posted it on your page so I can use some tools on it.

I looked in your gallery and saw a line on the one I commented on! I hope tomorrow brings a darker line. Lots and Lots of for you hun!

@FlamingoGirl13 - Yeah, I'm 11 dpo now. And I've posted the pic on my page too.

User image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo