Community post

Discussion

Not Just Cycle Buddies!

View Full Post

Hi Friends! Lots of us have gotten our BFPs these past few cycles and we all aren't "cycle buddies" anymore. I feel like we need a place to connect and keep up the conversation with each other. This way we can keep chatting even if some of us aren't pregnant and some of us are. I'm just starting my 6th cycle TTC and hoping that this will be the one. Please join in and update us on where you are and how you are feeling.

916 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

351 - 360 of 916 Replies | Last Page

@FlamingoGirl13. I totally understand. Wish we knew right away instead of having to wait. Slight cramping is okay. Did they feel like AF cramps or totally different? I'm about to change my ticker as my doctor put my due date as Oct 11 and not the 15. So here's hoping I do it right lol. Sending prayers your way.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Pictures are up and posted. Take a look if you wish.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@Dragonfly23 - Thank you for sharing your ultrasound pictures! What a beautiful little one you have growing there!

The cramps I felt like last night felt like low grade af cramps I guess. They didn’t last very long. Maybe an hour?

6 years ago • Post starter

Ok, so I'm 9 dpo today. Had a real squinter on my test with smu. I think I'm going crazy, 'cuz I can see faint lines on almost every test. I have some sort of dull pressure in my uterus, have a yucky taste in my mouth and sometimes a brief tingling in my breasts. But I don't trust the symptoms, since I always have some sort of symptoms with all my chemicals. Praying this is our month, I'm getting pretty tired of waiting now.

How's everyone else doing?

User image

6 years ago

I looked at your tests. I hope the faint lines you are seeing darken up! 9DPO is pretty early for most women to see anything. Praying that this is your month too. Your BBT is remaining high!

I got my period on Saturday so I'm out again and start the long wait until I can test again in a month. I'll start OPKs again on Sunday and chart my BBT then to confirm ovulation. After this cycle I'm going to stop buying OPKS since I'm regular on when I ovulate. I'll just chart BBT to confirm and keep on bding until we get our baby. This is our 8th cycle ttc.

DiviniumLiv, did you test again today? Is it getting darker? If not I hope you test again tomorrow. Good Luck!

FlamingoGirl13 - I tested today, but still so faint it looks more like a shadow. Took a clearblue easy also and saw something really faint and blue, but I know they can have pretty nasty evaps. Have felt some sharp stabbing like pain a few times yesterday and today. Also have aching hips when I bend down too much, like in the beginning when I got spd with my son. Temp keeps rising and I try not to get my hopes up. It I can't see anything more than a shadow tomorrow, I don't think it will get any darker at all..

User image

6 years ago

Keep your hopes up! It takes 2 days for it to double and in the beginning that can make a huge difference. How long is your lp usually? I've got my fingers crossed for you!

FlamingoGirl13 - My lp is usually around 14-15 days. And since I had such a slow rise this month and also still hade ovulation pain at cd 17, it could be I ovulated 2 days later than I think. So I could be 12 or 10 dpo today. Still faint test, but this time it's a 25mlU instead of a 10mlU. So hopefully it's started to rise, or It's an evap.

User image

6 years ago

DiviniumLiv - I see more of something on the test you posted 4 hours ago. If you are 10 or 12 DPO you still have plenty of time to see that line darken up!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo