Community post

Discussion

Not Just Cycle Buddies!

View Full Post

Hi Friends! Lots of us have gotten our BFPs these past few cycles and we all aren't "cycle buddies" anymore. I feel like we need a place to connect and keep up the conversation with each other. This way we can keep chatting even if some of us aren't pregnant and some of us are. I'm just starting my 6th cycle TTC and hoping that this will be the one. Please join in and update us on where you are and how you are feeling.

916 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

721 - 730 of 916 Replies | Last Page

@Dragonfly23 - I think I'm starting to get a bump! I can only wear one pair of my regular jeans now and I bought some maternity jeans in preparation. I still feel like my size in the evening is from bloat not the baby but I also feel like the baby is starting to show a bit. Ekk! I can't wait to actually feel like I'm showing.

I'm glad they are keeping a good eye on you and that the steroids are working. Try to post his face if you have time! Remember to rest and try to keep stress a minimum ( I know this is hard!).

5 years ago • Post starter

@FlamingoGirl13. Resting is hard when people come and go. I miss my baby girl and worry about how hubby and her are doing. It took me awhile to start showing with my first pregnancy and she was sitting high so I was able to wear my pants and jeans throught he prgnancy, but not this time. Will try to take pictures of the ultrasound.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

Hi Ladies!

@Dragonfly23: you know I'm thinking of you!! Hang in there! Praying for that baby to wait in there! :) Sending you hugs!
And I like your bump photos! You are looking great!! :)

@FlamingoGirl13: Thank you SO much! I'm glad you enjoyed reading my birth story. I wanted to share it in hopes that it will be something positive for those who are hoping to have a baby... I was TTC for a few months after I had a miscarriage. And my profile name here is "hope4rainbowbaby". And now my hope, my dream is a reality! :) So if someone who's TTC is reading it and feeling hopeless: don't give up, stay positive, keep trying, but keep the balance, too as putting too much pressure on yourself can be really stressful....

All is going well now - just very hectic as I'm the primary person to care for the baby (my husband works and is gone most of a day Mon-Fri and I do not have anybody to help). My husband took some time off when we had to go to a hospital and he worked from home a few times. So that part was good. But he was not taking time off otherwise. I stopped working months ago (in March) because of the nature of my job. It would be dangerous for me to carry on. If I had a different job, I'd probably work until the end, but it would be unwise of me to continue working while pregnant as there are too many risk factors in what I do. So I just had to make a decision based on that, but I know every situation is different so listen to your gut feeling. I just told myself that my baby was my priority and our health and wellbeing during pregnancy. Yeah - I'm enjoying my sweet, little rainbow boy! :)

I'll try to add a photo later as I'm on my laptop and would need to access the photos on my phone.

My baby was born on July 26th, 2018 And it's a ! And my 2nd baby boy was born

5 years ago

Shot of the babys' face as HE (confirmed) was pushed right up to my side so couldn't get a good picture.

user submitted image

User image[/url]

5 years ago

Side view, you can see the little gap to the uterine wall. Can't wait to meet him in a couple months. So far he is 4 lbs and at the right weight at this stage.

user submitted image

User image[/url]

5 years ago

Just beautiful dragonfly! Thank you for sharing. I hope you get to go home tomorrow and get back to "normal".

5 years ago • Post starter

@Dragonfly23: Awwwww... I KNEW it's a boy! And now you could see him ! You'll be holding him in a few more pounds! LOL :) I'm so happy for you! Now : get some rest!!

My baby was born on July 26th, 2018 And it's a ! And my 2nd baby boy was born

5 years ago

@FlamingoGirl13. Yes go home to being somewhat normal but being admitted gives me my much needed me time.

@Hope4rainbowbaby. I knew it too, as he was so camera shy at my 20 week ultrasound and I knew right away. My daughter wasted no time in posing for pictures lol. Soon as lunch comes and I do my baby movements then I will rest as I'm pretty tired.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

Hey ladies!! Just got back from vacation and I am in my fertile week. Let’s hope this month will be it!! DH and I were talking as we hit our 1yr mark and 6months after loss. We will keep on trying. Yes still taken Maca Root. Both of us. This month (today) my temp jumped to 97.94 but it’s only CD12. So that has me a lil worried we DTD the night before. So I think maca is making temp rise but we shall see tomorrow temp.

Flamingogirl- awe baby bump is coming!!!

Dragonfly- get some rest and glad everything is ok. Keep that baby boy in there a little longer.

Hope4rainbowbaby- Congratulations!! Your baby is here!!! you could’ve had him on my birthday July 24th I am glad your birth plan worked out. Mine did ...except the youngest he only gave me 8hrs. So happy for all of you!

5 years ago

@Beaut1ful38. Sorry, but I have been making updates in the "Group for BFPs". Got hit with a little bombshell and really not sure what to think or feel right now but my mindset is gone . Feel free to read through them. Hoping the Maca helps the both of you and this is finally it for you. Are you still taking baby asprin? I noticed your birthday is the same day as my parents anniversary. Happy belated birthday if I happen to forget to tell you.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo