Community post

Discussion

Not Just Cycle Buddies!

View Full Post

Hi Friends! Lots of us have gotten our BFPs these past few cycles and we all aren't "cycle buddies" anymore. I feel like we need a place to connect and keep up the conversation with each other. This way we can keep chatting even if some of us aren't pregnant and some of us are. I'm just starting my 6th cycle TTC and hoping that this will be the one. Please join in and update us on where you are and how you are feeling.

916 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 916 Replies | Last Page

Oh dragonfly. Does drinking tea help warm you up and soften anxiety? When I'm chilled I try and drink some decaf tea to help warm me back up. Have you thought about talking to someone about your anxiety? That might help a lot. I hope we help you here but there is only so much we can do and a person to talk to would help even more. It's hard not to worry and stress about all the symptoms but you are doing the right thing. Keep reminding yourself that they are all normal symptoms!

6 years ago • Post starter

@FlamingoGirl13. I'm sorry. I am not trying to be a debbie downer with all my worries. I talked to a lady here as she is pregnant and she says that I should be fine. I rebooked my appointment to Tuesday as Monday is a holiday here at 8:30 in the morning. It is hard not worry as I am a worry wart and worry about everything that really shouldn't be worried about.

User image[/url]

6 years ago • Edited

@Dragonfly23 - It's really ok! I'm just trying to help you with your anxiety and wish I could do more to help! Just keep telling yourself this is all normal and these symptoms are signs of a healthy progressing pregnancy. Sending you good vibes and hugs.

Hi ladies, CD 2 today and I’m glad AF finally showed up. I had a 19 day luteal phase, long cycles suck!
@kimberke what a gorgeous pic! You look beautiful
@Beaut1ful good luck on your us today, let us know how it goes!
@dragonfly I downloaded a pregnancy audio affirmation meditation audiobook when I was afraid for my first pregnancy. It helped! Also talking to someone def helps as well.
@flamingogirl looks like I’m a few days behind you!

6 years ago

@photomama - We are close this cycle! What day do you normal O on? I'm usually CD15 or 16.

Hey ladies sorry just login in my appt went fine. Just on the ultrasound she say the fluid and over some there is what appears she said something else. So I have to go back next Wednesday to see if the lil beam is progressing. I am soooo worried now I just didn’t feel confident coming out of dr today. My DH said a prayer and believes everything is fine. I do too!! Just my emotions are up and down now. Trying to stay calm. I don’t know if I want to keep taking test to say I’m pregnant or what. Should I go to my regular dr to get blood work done? Can they do hcg levels! This dr wants to wait till next week. I will be 6 weeks 2 days then.

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38 - I didn't quite follow what you said about the ultrasound. Is there to much fluid? I'm sorry the ultrasound has not helped your nerves. I'm sure your regular dr can do an hcg blood test to check. I'd call them asap to set it up. Tell them you are worried and I'm sure they will do one for you.

@FlamingoGirl13. I really do appreciate all the advice as talking about it helps. I will keep telling myself that things are fine and that there is nothing to worry about.

@Beaut1ful38. I really hope things are well with the baby for when you go back in. How are you feeling otherwise?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

FlamingoGirl/ sorry typing fast on my phone. Ok so she did a ultrasound she saw the fluid sac then over some was another black spot she said well that looks like it could be it. But I don’t understand why the fluid was over some and then a spot. So she wants me to come back next week to see the progress.

Dragonfly- I’m feeling fine just scared. Let me see if I can post a good pic it’s hard to see

6 years ago

Ok so left of pic (but middle) with some crosses she said could be baby ...next to it is fluid sak. She and I.m are thinking to early and the fluid she couldn’t see very well bc it’s early. which was hard for her to see from the beginning She kept moving all around. What do you think? I don’t even want to think the worse. I have no symptoms of eptopic pregnancy. Don’t even want to say that word!!!

user submitted image

6 years ago • Edited

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo