Community post

Discussion

Not Just Cycle Buddies!

View Full Post

Hi Friends! Lots of us have gotten our BFPs these past few cycles and we all aren't "cycle buddies" anymore. I feel like we need a place to connect and keep up the conversation with each other. This way we can keep chatting even if some of us aren't pregnant and some of us are. I'm just starting my 6th cycle TTC and hoping that this will be the one. Please join in and update us on where you are and how you are feeling.

916 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

341 - 350 of 916 Replies | Last Page

@FlamingoGirl13. Thanks for the heads up. The ticker just shows that she is expired so assuming she wasn't and was going about it that way.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

We’ll I’m 10 DPO today. I had a dream last night that my little sister had me take a pregnancy test and it came up positive. That’s the second time I’ve had a dream about a positive pregnancy test since we started TTC. I also caught a stomach bug on Sunday night and spiked a low grade fever so I’m worried about how that will affect our chances this cycle. No symptoms, but i’ve been getting over this virus so physically i’m fatigued and tired and weak. Well I guess that’s my update. How’s everyone else?

6 years ago • Post starter

Ovulated about 2-3 days ago, so now I'm in the tww. No specific symptoms yet except that my uterus feels kind of "heavy" or something like that. Besides from that I think my body has some kind of "spring feelings" - I'm starting to have a bit more energy since the sun started showing itself a lot more. And I'm also feeling a lot more frisky than usual.

User image

6 years ago

@FlamingoGirl13. That's a cool dream to have. I hope it turns out to be true and you get your BFP soon. I just hope the stomach bug didn't play havoc during implantation time but maybe that could be why you are sick. Keep us posted on the outcome.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Flamingirl- hope you get your BFP this cycle.
Diviniumliv- sound like good symptoms I had that when I got my BFP. to you!

AFM in way to Dr today. Not sure if she will put my on progesterone or not. And hopefully give my chances of a baby soon!

6 years ago

@DivinumLiv - Spring feelings sound nice! I’m certainly enjoying the extra daylight too. Welcome to the tww. I hope it ends in a BFP for us both!

@Dragonfly23 - At one point I thought it might be but then I found out my Mom was sick the same night with the same thing so I doubt it was implantation. I hope it didn’t ruin my chances. I could have implanted earlier or later then that. Time will tell! Did you share your most recent ultrasound yet!?

@Beaut1ful38 - Let us know what the dr decides. Will they check your levels before putting you on progesterone? Good luck!

@FlamingoGirl13. They are all prepared on my phone but I will put them up as soon as I get a chance. Would do it from my computer but my browser is so outdated that it won't allow me. I will let you know as soon as it is up. I too hope it didn't ruin your chances of getting your BFP. When is your expected period?

@DivinumLiv. I totally agree with the Spring feeling as I have been so upbeat since the sun has been coming out earlier and my winter depression is slowly going away; thank God lol.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@ Drapnfly23 - My expected period is Saturday. I will either test that morning, Sunday if I don’t get it or Friday if I feel like it! Lol to Friday! Friday would be 13DPO. One weird thing is that my breasts aren’t tender yet and for the last 6-7 cycles they get tender about 5 days before AF. It could be that being sick has thrown my hormones off?

@FlamingoGirl13. That's interesting. I'm not really sure if being sick could throw the hormones off but I think it could be a possibility. Here's to hoping that AF stays away. How are you feeling other wise?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@Dragonfly23 - Other then being sick I had some cramping last night as I went to bed, none today yet. I’ve been feeling hopeful for this weekend and finding out if we got our BFP! I wish it didn’t take a whole month to wait each time to get an answer. DH and I are very ready to be pregnant!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo