Community post

Discussion

Not Just Cycle Buddies!

View Full Post

Hi Friends! Lots of us have gotten our BFPs these past few cycles and we all aren't "cycle buddies" anymore. I feel like we need a place to connect and keep up the conversation with each other. This way we can keep chatting even if some of us aren't pregnant and some of us are. I'm just starting my 6th cycle TTC and hoping that this will be the one. Please join in and update us on where you are and how you are feeling.

916 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

511 - 520 of 916 Replies | Last Page

@DiviniumLiv - I'm sorry your lines aren't darkening up. With all your chemicals have you thought of trying a progesterone supplement. Forgive me if we've already talked about this.

@Mrsjr96 - I had some bad cramps early on. Especially from 14-16dpo. I still get waves of intermediate to mild cramps about everyday. They make me nervous but all my other pregnancy symptoms are strong and I've had no bleeding whatsoever. I hope you hear back from the dr's asap!

5 years ago • Post starter

Today I've started spotting so I'm sure AF will be full force soon. On to the next month.

5 years ago

Oh hun. I'm sorry. I hope next month is your month.

FlamingoGirl13 - This month I'm actually not sure if my previous lines are actual lines, or indents. But yes, I've thought about trying progesterone supplement. I just haven't gotten myself to contact the private clinic, since they're quite expensive. And we are moving in a month and I don't know if there are any private clinic there. So I'm gonna wait this summer and see what happens.

User image

5 years ago

@Ksyd94. So truely sorry. Hope it is just IB.

@DiviniumLiv. I just bought Emerita Pro gest cream that I got off Amazon January and got pregnant that month (first time using it). Plus it wasn't very expensive. Just take the cream 2x a day (morning/bedtime) after you ovulate and continue to take it. If your period shows up then you can stop or if you get pregnant, you still continue to take it until the placenta takes over or its safe for you to lower doses. I will send the link on doses and what not. Your choice.

http://natural-fertility-info.com/natural-progesterone-cream-pregnancy.html

Omg ladies. I'm just filled with joy and holding back tears. The joys of working in the hospital. Was in the cafeteria and grabbing a snack and I was taking the elevator up to the second floor and a lady was on the elevator with me. She says to me, are you having a boy? I said, yes, how'd you know? She then tells me, because you are pointy. I can look at women and just know. I proceeded to tell her that I am freaking out about this whole gender thing and she tells me not to freak out. Such a relief that someone else noticed me and said something.

User image[/url]

5 years ago • Edited

dragonfly23: I have tried using a progesterone cream that can be bought here in Sweden (called ProgesterAll). Used it for several month without any difference. So either it's to small amount of progesterone in it, or it's not the progesterone that's the problem for me. But thx for the tips though.

User image

5 years ago

@dragonfly23 - That sounds like a wonderful interaction!

@DiviniumLiv. No problem. Thought I'd help.

@FlamingoGirl13. It was. Like it was meant to be.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

Flamingogirl- the last time I used it after MC to see if I was going to ovulate since hormones are out of wack. I had 1 high and next day was peak. But not sure if due to MC I ovulated quick..who knows. But this time I have been taken it since CD12 till today no high just low. But I don’t plan to ovulate till Sunday. So I might get a high tomorrow. Left hope so

So my co worker is pregnant and I catch myself staring at her baby belly. Hubby co worker had his baby and DH said he saw a picture and teared up. He is so ready for baby!! to us!!

5 years ago • Edited

Beaut1ful - If that happened to you the first time it might again this time. I'll be interested to see how it works out for you. All our hormones build up differently. I hope you get the high today or tomorrow so you can start bding for that rainbow!

It's nice when you can tell your DH is really ready for a baby!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo