Community post

Discussion

Not Just Cycle Buddies!

View Full Post

Hi Friends! Lots of us have gotten our BFPs these past few cycles and we all aren't "cycle buddies" anymore. I feel like we need a place to connect and keep up the conversation with each other. This way we can keep chatting even if some of us aren't pregnant and some of us are. I'm just starting my 6th cycle TTC and hoping that this will be the one. Please join in and update us on where you are and how you are feeling.

916 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

251 - 260 of 916 Replies | Last Page

Morning all! I'm just waiting to see if I get AF today. I normally don't feel much warning until I get it or I have about an hour warning. If I implanted late I still have a chance but I'm not sure how many women implant at 12DPO. I'll let you all know if I test again this weekend.

6 years ago • Post starter

@FlamingoGirl13. I really hope the witch stays away and you get your BFP. I know you stopped temping but would you just to see where you are at or check cervix to see if it is open or closed or if it is high? Good luck hun. Keep us posted.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@Dragonfly23 - I hope she stays away too! I'm not going to temp unless my period starts, but I did check my cervix today. It's high and I think open. I'm prepared for my period today or tomorrow so I will be surprised if it doesn't show up! I did have a friend who didn't get a BFP until 15DPO. Everyone is different. Thank you for thinking of me!

6 years ago • Post starter

So I’m crazy. I know I got my AF but it was lighter than usual and I still kinda feel pregnant so I wanted to check. Is it normal for FRERs to test with super light second lin then dry like this.

user submitted image

6 years ago

Wow B.B. that last one looks like a legit line I’ve had frers with super light lines before so I don’t know what to think. Have you tried a different test? I’ve even had a batch of frers that had a light line before I even peed on it.

@Beaut1ful Welcome back sweetie! It’s so good to hear that you are back and ready to ttc again. I’ve been through a miscarriage and although each experience is different, I sympathize with you. Yes, I heard that you are more likely to get pregnant after a miscarriage as well. I’m not sure why but I heard that as well.

I’m approximately 9 or 10 dpo and tested yesterday bfn not looking or feeling like this is the month at all. Wasn’t even sure if I had a “true” ovulation even though I had a temperature rise. Never got ewcm this cycle which I normally do, and had a weird opk experience, solid smiley and negative on clearblue all in the same day. Weird
@flamingogirl keeping fingers crossed for you!

@dragonfly sorry your pregnancy has been a bit rough!

Good luck to everyone that’s testing or about to ovulate!

6 years ago

@photomama. Thank you! Today wasn't too bad of a day. Managed to get some me time in and went shopping. I just need to realize that not all pregnancies are going to be the same. My first one was a breeze with nothing but braxton hicks 3 months before she was born. Spent a week in the hospital getting pills in butt to stop contractions (not fun) let me tell you and let's not forget the needles in the butt. She managed to be a week late and was supposed to get induced. Didn't like the idea and decided to want out 6 hours earlier. So, I was just wishing it was going to be the same minus being in the hospital. I'm hoping this is your month and you get your BFP.

User image[/url]

6 years ago • Edited

Hey ladies I had a question for the ones who have experienced a loss. I know I’m probably stressing and need to relax as a friend told me the same thing lol. But I have been have fertile cm since CD8 took opk all negative around CD16 it’s watery cm now still negative opk. I am now on CD 19 and still negative opk even bought the clear blue digital “blank ?circle?” I have read that most women ovulate 2weeks after there miscarriage but I’m going on 3weeks now on Monday? We have been BDing every other day. Can someone give me some relief?

6 years ago • Edited

@Beaut1ful38. I saw the discussion and I hope you get the answers you are looking for. I have heard people gettig pregnant right away after a loss. I really hope that is the case for you.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Dragonfly- can you tell me more about the progesterone cream you take and if I order today cd19 and start taking it could it work?

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38. I bought the Emerita cream. It is best to take it after you ovulate because if you take it before, it will delay ovulation. I put one dime size on in the morning and before bed. You can put the cream on the inside of your arms, neck, chest, behind the knees or even the soles of feet (no calices of course). They also sell single serve (48) but that only lasts 24 days. I'm still on the same tube since I started taking it so it's up to you which one yoh want to buy. Lavender has a strong smell but does help to sleep better and then they have the original. In my opinion and it's up to you if you accept it or not. I'd say order it but start taking it next cycle as I think it might be too late to start now. I started taking mine the day after I ovulated and still taking it even though doctors says I can stop but so worried that my levels will drop. If you decide to take it now by all means go for it. But stop taking it once AF shows. I hope this helps but if you have more questions, please feel free to ask.

User image[/url]

6 years ago • Edited

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo