Community post

Discussion

Not Just Cycle Buddies!

View Full Post

Hi Friends! Lots of us have gotten our BFPs these past few cycles and we all aren't "cycle buddies" anymore. I feel like we need a place to connect and keep up the conversation with each other. This way we can keep chatting even if some of us aren't pregnant and some of us are. I'm just starting my 6th cycle TTC and hoping that this will be the one. Please join in and update us on where you are and how you are feeling.

916 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

481 - 490 of 916 Replies | Last Page

@FlamingoGirl13 you are most welcome! Go and enjoy being pregnant!! So excited for you. Maybe I'll see you all in the BFP group soon

User image

5 years ago

Flamingogirl- OMG I am sooooooooo happy for you!!!! Ooohhh i feel like I’m pregnant with you ....I can’t wait to see those words again soon! Please keep in touch here too.

5 years ago • Edited

@Beaut1ful38 - Thank you!!! I remember how happy I was when I heard your news and I hope to see your rainbow BFP very soon! I made this discussion when you and dragonfly got your BFPs so that we could still chat even though we were at different points in the process. I will certainly stay on this discussion and cheer you and everyone else on. I hope you are pregnant with me very very soon!

5 years ago • Post starter

FlamingoGirl13 - YAY, congrats!!

User image

5 years ago

@DiviniumLiv - Thank you!! I'm crossing my fingers you get a sticky one soon.

@flamingogirl
So incredibly stoked for you!!!!
Yay!!! Wishing you a safe and well pregnancy!!!

I’m probably going to test today. Have some arriving in the mail sometime soon. Still no idea whether I’m 7 or 11dpo so who knows what a test will say. Oh well!

5 years ago

So I caved and pulled out my single FRER in the house. Thought I could see something, then nothing.
It dried with a hell of a squinter though
Eeek!
Can’t wait for my other tests to arrive now! There’s definitely a pink hue on the FRER but I know It’s past the time frame. And there’s no way I’d be able to get a picture of it

5 years ago

@ LuckDucky90 - Thank you!! I just keep reminding myself to be calm about being pregnant! Ah! Can't believe I can say that now. DH and I have decided to wait until Father's Day to tell our immediate family. That gives us about a week and half with our little happy secret . It will also put me right at 6 weeks so telling immediate family will be ok. My twin told me both times immediately when she was pregnant so it feels weird not telling her but we are much closer with my DH's side of the family then they are with her DH's so if we tell one family immediate family member it wont feel right keeping it from the others...

Anyways I hope your other tests arrive and you can test again! When you get a post a photo let us know so we can check it out. Fingers crossed for you!

@FlamingoGirl13. I'm still so happy for you guys and I'm sure you will get used to the fact right away that you are pregnant. Love your ticker by the way. I tried to keep mine with the season. I, too is waiting till Fathers Day to announce the gender as I told a few closest friends. I'm still grasping the idea that I am having a boy and will have to think of a name that has Peter (late Grandpa) as a middle name. Any suggestions?

User image[/url]

5 years ago

Thanks @ Flamingogirl13 for the answer the blood was pinkish with a little cloths but all the same I will take a test next wed and see. Congrats on your bfp. Very happy for you

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo