Community post

Discussion

Not Just Cycle Buddies!

View Full Post

Hi Friends! Lots of us have gotten our BFPs these past few cycles and we all aren't "cycle buddies" anymore. I feel like we need a place to connect and keep up the conversation with each other. This way we can keep chatting even if some of us aren't pregnant and some of us are. I'm just starting my 6th cycle TTC and hoping that this will be the one. Please join in and update us on where you are and how you are feeling.

916 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

781 - 790 of 916 Replies | Last Page

@Beaut1ful38 - How are you feeling this week? More symptoms? Did you say your first visit and ultrasound are on the 24th? I hope it goes well and you can see that rainbow baby growing! I'm so very excited for you!

@DiviniumLiv - I'm sorry af showed up again this cycle. It sounds like the maca has worked for a number of ladies on here so I say give it a go!

AFM - I'm waiting to start feeling by baby move! Hopefully sometime in the next week. My placenta is on the front of my uterus so that means it will take me a bit longer. My twin had an anterior placenta with her first baby and she said she felt her moving around week 20. Every night before I got to sleep I concentrate and see if I can feel the baby move. I thought I felt something moving the other day but it's so hard to tell right now!

5 years ago • Post starter

@FlamingoGirl13. I heard lots of gurgling noises when I lay down. Doctors told me it was him kicking. My placenta is in the front too and it took a long time to hear the heartbeat; hope you got to hear yours.

Not much to report here but just getting ready for d-day. I'm ready to hold him now and get my body back. Walking, sitting and standing yesterday was so painful that I swear I had to go to the hospital. Today is my doctors appointment and tonight is my birthday supper. A whole 34 lol. I completely forgot to mention that my son's heart valve has no leaks and doctor isn't too concerned. That is such a relief knowing and can just wait out the remaining days I have left. Hope everyone is doing well. Baby dust to all.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

@Dragonfly23 - They found the heartbeat with no problem at 13 weeks, but last week she struggled for a bit and said it was because of my placenta. I bet you are getting ready! It's so good to hear that his heart is all good . What day is your due date? Have you felt any braxton hicks? It could be any day now for you! My DH's cousin just had her baby at 37 weeks! Can't wait to hear your birth story and I hope it's not to long from now.

@FlamingoGirl13. I'm due Oct 10 and I have felt braxton hicks, theynare just like menstrual cramps; very low. Labour pains are felt by the belly button.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

I bought the red maca and thought I try powder. Well, if there's a next time then I'll definitely buy the capsules instead. The best thing I found so far to make it taste less yucky, is to mix it in a glass of orange juice. Let's hope it's worth it.

User image

5 years ago

Flamingogirl- I have been feeling tired but not sleepy, nausea has hit about afternoon/night now hard for me to eat. had a few bathroom runs at work luckily nobody saw or questioned as we haven't told anyone not even our parents this time, we want to wait. went out with my brother and they all drinking I had juice and felt bad bc I lied and said i was drinking vodka with orange juice LOL. they had a few already before we got there so no more questions were asked and all night they didn't even know not even the next day when we talked. LOL. but other symptoms I have is bad bloating, and the usually symptoms. other than that I smile because just means baby is still growing. DH is starting to get morning sickness now LOL. How are you feeling? how amazing it is to start feeling baby move!! my ultrasound is sept 26th so I hope we get to see the heartbeat as I will be 6 weeks 3 days, if not as long as baby is growing.

dragonfly- omg its soon! cant wait either to hear your birth story!......so close to October that it reminds me of my angel baby! for every thankful I am pregnant with my rainbow baby now!! get those bags packed girl!!!

DiviniumLiv- I hope it works for you! I did the yellow maca , the 1st month we did the one with all 3 yellow, black, and red. For me just the yellow helped me more. You have to see which works best for you everyone is different! best of luck!

5 years ago • Edited

DiviniumLiv, i use the red maca powder. Got pregnant both times within 2 months of taking it. I blend a smoothie every day and add 2 tsp to it. I still take it pregnant. Love it. It doesnt taste as bad if you blend it with something. I use the powder cause i read it is not gelatinized like the capsules and work better. It sounds like any of it works though. Good luck.

5 years ago • Edited

@Beaut1ful38. Bags are packed, just need to pack the essentials when the time comes. I'm a bit nervous as it is the anticipation of when it will happen as I was a week late with my daughter and was supposed to be induced that morning around 9:00am but she ended up arriving around 4:30 (sad I don't remember the exact time ) but I'm sure I can find out. I hope your ultrasound goes well and that they find the heartbeat. I hope to post a few more belly pictures before he makes his grand entrance.

@FlamingoGirl13. Looking at your ticker, hard to believe that in a few weeks you will be halfway. Time sure flies by.

So, hubby and I have been discussing names and we agreed but now we are disagreeing on the spelling. He wants it to be unique and I want it the standard way. I did make a point that he got to choose our girls name and spelling that he even agreed that I had a point. Should I fight him tooth and nail on his (baby) spelling? Or somehow come to an agreement where we both like the spelling? One last thing, I'm not sure if some of you saw my discussion about my girlfriend and her pregnancy. But she ended up loosing the baby at 4.5 months as the baby had so many things wrong and the chances of survival were very low to non-existence. My heart broke for her but now I am slightly traumatized as not only did she tell me she lost him (it was a boy), she sent me pictures of him. I'm about to hold my son in a matter of three weeks or less and I can't shake the picture of her baby out of my memory. How do people get passed that?

User image[/url]

5 years ago

Dragonfly, im sure you will come to an agreement on the spelling. If he chose spelling of dd, i would chose for your son.I dont have that problem. Lol. Bf doesnt want anything to do with a name so it is all me. As to the friend and the pic, she didn't mean to make it difficult for you. Imagine what she is going through and for her to show you, you must be close to her or she thought she could confide in you. Grieving processes are different for everyone. My friend lost twin boys at 26 wks and i saw the pics. There was a whole roll of them. It was sad to look at but i remembered it was about her and she needed me. When you hold your son hopefully that will be the last thing on your mind. Ppl do things when they are grieving that may not be the right thing for others but just remember, you do have a healthy baby that will be here soon and she doesn't. I hope you find a way to get passed it and still be there for your friend. I am sorry you have anxiety over this. Praying you dont stress to much...

5 years ago

@Beaut1ful38 - You're ultrasound is tomorrow! So excited for you! It's wonderful to feel baby move! I felt him/her for the first time on Friday just for a little bit and then the last two days I've felt movement before I go to bed. Today I've been feeling it more often and I'm excited for it to continue and grow. When was your DH able to feel baby move on the outside? Mine is anxious to feel or hear baby move.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo