Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3791 - 3800 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

@athena- it's a little blurry but it looks very close if not positive

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Oh...and I'm still bleeding a bit. So this AF is a bit longer than previous AFs. It's just some dark bloody CM in my softcup. Tired of being on my AF!

@athena looks positve ..or pretty close to it .ate a microwave burrito ( need to buy some groceries ) lol and it smelled so much like puke that I couldn't finish it . Maybe the burritos are just that smelly ? Lol

10 years ago

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=135363

Got a better pic earlier but didn't have Internet to post it. iPads are not the best picture takers. Anyways we are finally home. We have a long day tomorrow with church, then our vbs starts tomorrow night. It was a crazy day and we are so glad to be home. We had at least a thousand people ahead of us in line at immigration. The line stretched at least a half a mile and it took 10 min to get to the end to get in line. We thought for sure we were spending the night in the airport. We got off the plane at 5:00 got in line and didn't get to immigration til 7:00 our flight was at 7:15, luckily two ladies in line in front of us lived in Dallas and helped us out a lot. They checked their phone to check our flight and it was bumped to 7:45. We got through claimed our luggage went through customs, where there were about 100 Korean people that didn't speak English and all had express passes. They all tried to go to the counters 4 at a time which you can't do and then didn't take there laptops out of their bags and kept having to come back and didn't understand so the customs workers would have to take them out. It was crazy. We got out of there at 7:25 had to go recheck our bags, get on the sky train to go to our terminal, we were in D and our flight was in A so we get on the train it of course stops at every terminal before getting to ours and we had to run to the gate. Got there right at 7:45 for the plane to sit and wait til 8:30 for other people on the plane. But hey we said let the plane wait, we all had to stand in that crazy line and we were going home. My father-in-law had all kinds of people praying us home because he has to preach in the morning and didn't want us to have to sleep in the airport.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@pisces :
Hi :-) ... An update on myself is that I am off to have a scan on Wednesday after days 2-6 of Clomid (second round) last week. Mood swings this time were pretty horrendous. My doc seemed surprised I didn't fall last month so I feel really positive about this month.

Hi to everyone else and sending lots of love. Am on my phone so it's hard to read the forums but will check everyone's progress properly when I'm on the pc.

Xx Jodie

10 years ago

Very weird this time! It's cd8 and i'm bleeding again. It's light but i'm shocked. I've never had this long of an AF before. Hot flashes are pretty bad at night. It feels like it's 90 degrees in my house when it's only 72...AND I SLEEP NAKED with a fan!

Calling dr tomorrow. I didnt hear back about whether or not to do an ultrasound or if i should restart steroids.

@athena- ur day sounded like a scene from a movie! Glad ur home safe honey!!!

@jojojo- i have OV'd 3 times on clomid and only caught the egg once. Clomid can really mess with your cm and lining sometimes. Even though it makes us ov'd, our bodies still dont always do what we want them to do. Dont get discouraged though. I have great hopes for u this cycle too!

I looked it up...apparently femara can cause u to bleed a little longer...great! Oh well. I feel like crap. Been having REALLY bad headaches past few days that make me feel sick. Afraid my cluster headaches are coming back again or even the femara is causing it.

@waiting Sorry to hear about your headaches. These medications can really mess with us hey?

Clomid is all good for me so far apart from the mood swings! Haha. Doc checked my lining last time and it was perfectly ready. Just need a good egg now :-D

10 years ago

@jojojo- My doctor said the same thing about my lining. I just cant get a good egg apparently...stupid PCOS !!!

I need cheering up. I'm having a dark day. The day started out great! Watched church online from other campus since our campus was closed from the tornado. Had some very steamy sex with dh , and went to my parents for sunday dinner. Well, my sister and I were playing with my nephew, when she paused and looked at me with such love and affection and said, "Have...you guys...starting talking about...having a baby soon?"
My heart sank all the way down to my butt! I could have crapped my heart out if I wanted to(sorry needed to laugh lol) . I drew a blank...I had no clue what to say. I remember giving a very long, "Uuuummmmmmmmmmm....". Then just laughed and said, ''It's June, we've reached the 3 year deadline we gave dh's mom. I guess whenever God wants me to get knocked up". I left it at that and changed the subject. I got depressed after that. Then, at the dinner table, my brother in law leaned over and put his ear to my sister's back. He said, "I hear a baby". I shot him a look. He was like I really hear one, I'm telling you there's one in there. He was just being a dork cause that's his way of letting everyone know he wants another kid. It can be very annoying to someone who is infertile! I wanted to throw my pizza at him! I'm so happy to be home but the whole way home all I wanted to do was cry . But I couldnt, it's like the tears wont come. It's a horrible feeling. I have emotions that I cant get out. All I can think to do is SCREAM!!!!!!!

@waiting : I'm sorry you're having a dark day :-( .... I hope tomorrow is a brighter one for you. I completely agree about family etc asking "when are you having a baby?" Etc. it's so hard because it catches you off guard, and you get annoyed because they "don't get" how you feel. I try to remember that they do the best they can, but sometimes it just gets too much. Especially when you are dealing with raging hormones!!!
Sending you much love from Oz xx

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo