Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2151 - 2160 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Tara - the metallic taste is a good sign. I don't know anything about charting, but what I've read says the dip then climb is a good sign. Was that OPK just taken today? It's def +.

11 years ago

haha thanks!! I was wayyyyy too excited to wait!!! haha so DH knows and is TRILLED!!!! Great way to start the new year :)

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/my-account/bbt_chart.php?cycleid=172539

Here is my chart :) didn't tdo great tracking cm and cp this month! wayyyy busy!

User Image

11 years ago

Kcordell -

im so happy for you hun we all get our soon xxxx

how long has everyone been TTC now ??

im on cycle 9 almost 10 and been ttc since march

User Image

11 years ago

I hope everyone does too!!!! This year is going to be very POSITIVE for everyone!! I plan to stay around awhile and watch everyone else get theirs too!!

User Image

11 years ago

@phat- I had the metallic taste yesterday. Tasted like I had a spoon in my mouth. Stayed for about an hour then went away. OPK was from cd 21. Just using it as a guide to know here test line should be on hpt.

@kcordell- I agree, I dont think I could leave if I got a bfp. I'd have to watch everyone else get their's :) Was that your only test?

@lammy- Been TTC since February. This is my 3rd cycle in about 11 months.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

We've been ttc since the end of July, I had af in August and the September rolls around and I am late. After a week I went to the October with no help, she said my body was playing tricks on me, the after 2 weeks I went to my obgyn. After 2 months of testing I found out I had pcos and had two months where I took provera to start. I really think that I stopped having cycles because God was trying to show me that we would be wasting our time because I hadn't been on bc for over 2 years and had regular cycles.

I really think I may have oved early. Today cm is creamy and still clear and my nipples started hurting last night and haven't stopped. I don't know if vitex or evening primrose oil or the black cohosh can cause that, but we shall see. Tara do you have a website about checking your cervix? I've never done it.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

I took the FRER with FMU on 14DPO. However my first test was a cheap equate since I thought itd be neg I didn't want to spend lots of $$ on it. and I took it on the night of 13DPO. It showed up just as dark!!! However I didn't get a good picture since I only had my phone with me for that one!

User Image

11 years ago

www.beautifulcervix.com

You can find many sites with tips. Basically...choose one position (I chose sitting on toilet). Same time each day, insert your middle finger. You'll find it pretty easy..it'll feel like an internal butthole . You may have to baredown a little to make it drop if it's too high. During AF, it will be open and soft. After AF, it will be low, firm and closed. When OV is nearing (fertile time) it will start to rise higher, soften, and open. Then after OV, it will go back to low, firm and closed.

Key:
Firm- feels like tip of nose
Soft- feels more like earlobe
( I could definitely tell a difference when I was OV)

Closed- opening is tight
Open- opening is about size of number 2 pencil eraser head.

11 years ago • Edited • Post starter

Kcordell - So happy for you! I just logged on a short time ago hoping someone would have a to report to give me inspiration! You go girl!

Waiting - Sorry about the , but thank goodness it is still very early and your could be on the way. I'm praying you get one. Bringing all of us together through this thread has been a blessing, and I hope you get a nice big baby bump and in return!

User Image

11 years ago

Thanks Holly! You're so sweet! Your Buttercup icon reminded me of how I felt today when I saw that fertile Kim Kardasian is pg.

Is it Midnight yet? It's 5pm and I want to go to bed. I'm exhausted and a headache has kicked in. You know how when you think about someone...their nose will itch? My breasts have ESP! They dont itch. They just feel achy. Stupid body brain connection LOL

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo